Summertime Sadness

After of 30 minutes of searching at the beach Fabio & Mick havent found Marina...

~Mick POV~

I decided to ask at the bar if they have seen her, i have this feeling we aint going to find her tonight... 

Mick : Excuse me, have you maybe seen tonight, a girl around her 20s, blonde, she came with her bike here around 1-2 hours.. 

?/? : Ah do you mean Marina? 

Mick : Yes thats her! She is here?

 ?/? : Sorry dude.. but yea she was here, but she left like 40 mins ago.. 

Mick : Oh okay, did maybe told you where she will go ?.. 

?/? : No but.. she left her bike here, but i heard her talking on the phone with someone. She called someone to pick up the bike tommorow, and i saw her have her passport maybe she left or i dont know, again sorry dude... 

Mick : Oh um thank you for telling me *?/? tries to leave* Uh sorry, one last question! 

?/? : Yes? 

Mick : Was she speaking another language on the phone? 

?/? : Yes she was! She was speaking in spanish on both calls! Mick : Okay thank you so much u helped me rly! Have a good night! 

?/? : No problem, have a good night too man. 

*Mick goes back to the others*

Carlos : So did u find anything special information on there, or did i lose my little sister Mick?!

 Daniel : Please Carlos calm down its not time for yelling! 

Mick : I have good and bads news... 

Isa : Start with the good please... 

Mick : The good news is, she was here but left around 40 mins ago, and left her bike here too, as we saw. 

Anastasia : Sorry but, only to me is weird that she left her bike here and left? Maybe she is around here ! Lets go look for her ! 

*Mick keeps starting Fabio into his eyes*

 Fabio : She's gone, isn't she?... 

Mick : Im sorry Fab... but she is gone from Monaco.... 

Lando : Wdym she is gone from Monaco????? 

*Mick explains to them what the man inside told him* 

Max : So she went to Spain then? And someone will come tommorow to take her bike...? 

Mick : I guess so! 

Charles : But who did she call to pick up her bike, Marina does not let anyone to touch her bike...

 Pierre : So... a trip to Spain anyone? 

Anastasia : Im in, i want my best friend back! And away from you ! *she looks at Fabio* 

Isa : Anastasia ! Dont say that!

 Anastasia : Im sorry but its his fault she left without saying anything! 

Fabio : Im sorry... *he leaves and goes back to his hotel as it was close* 

Pierre : See what u did now Lia..! 

Anastasia : Whatever tommorow im going to Spain, if u guys want to come come! Either way next race is in Spain! 

Max : Ofc she would went there, and if people asked her, she would say its for the race!

 Mick : What a smart girl she is right? lol 

Anastasia : Mhmmm cya guys im tired and i have a trip tommorow! 

*Daniel thinks, I think we all do Lia...*

~Fabio POV~

That night Fabio couldnt sleep, he was thinking on to where she was, how was she doing, and what he did was wrong and Anastasia was maybe right? Should i stay away from her?... But for now, i want to know if she is good! And who did she call to pick up her bike!? I will go there tommorow morning to see who it is!

*Next morning*

Fabio goes close to the bar, and sees the bike still there, now he was going to wait for someone to go there and take it.... After an hour, he sees someone walking over there, but he couldnt believe who it was! He, then, went up to him, before he even start the bike.

Fabio : Marc....? 

Marc : Fabio...Que estas haciendo aquí?(what are you doing here?) 

Fabio : queria ver quien iba a tomar su bicicleta, (i wanted to see who would take her bike).. y ahora todo tiene sentido..(and now it all makes sense..). 

Marc : Mirar Fabio, (Look Fabio), no se donde esta ella ok? (i dont know where she is ok?), todo lo que me dijo anoche fue que se va y se va a Espana, (all she told me last night was, that she is leaving and going to Spain) y por supuesto lo que paso entre ustedes dos (and of course what happend between you two) 

Fabio : No quise decir eso.. (i didnt mean it..) 

Marc : Se que no lo hiciste, te conozco desde hace anos. (i know you didnt, i know you for years ), a veces quieres decir algo bien, pero siempre lo dices mal (sometimes you want to say something right, but you always say it wrong) aunque no lo digas en serio (even tho you dont mean it) 

Fabio : Si... me voy a Espana en 2 horas (im leaving for spain in 2 hours) gracias a Dios no es una semana de carreras para nosotros, asi que ire y se lo compensare esta semana, sera un poco difícil porque ella tiene una carrera esta semana (thank god its not a race week for us, so i will go and make it up to her this week, it will be a little hard bc she have race this week)

 Marc : Mhm, De todos modos ire a Espana también, y le dire a los demas, lo siento, no les dije anoche, ella me llamo cuando todavía estabamos en la casa, el momento en que tuve que tomar una llamada recuerdas? (anyway i will come to Spain too, and tell the others, sorry i didnt tell them last night, she called me when we were still at the house, the moment i had to take a phone call remember?)

 Fabio : Ah si!! recuerdo! (yes i remember!) 

*they talked a little bit more and then they left*

-