i cant lose you... pt. 2

Charles ''Cherie, please tell me whats going on, you're stressing me out''

Anastasia takes a deep breath...

~ Marina POV ~

As me and Kay just left my house, i took my kawassaki ninja h2 for today's ride, it would be awsome, i love this bike.

As we stopped at a red light, i asked Kay if my camera was rolling, and he nodded. Once the light was green we started riding again, until i noticed a truck was coming my way, before i could react, i crashed, i heard Kay yelling my name, asking if i was okay, once i saw him kneeling infront of me and pulling out his phone, everything went black.

~ Carlos POV ~

Carlos ''Come on Lia.. tell us whats is going on, you're stressing us out...''

Anastasia ''Marina..''

Charles ''What about her?''

Anastasia ''... Marina is in the hospital'' says really fast

Carlos looks at her ''Que?'' (what?)

Charles ''What do you mean she is in the hospital- why?!''

Anastasia says while crying ''She had an bike accident.. Kay told me..., he didnt tell me more, he tried to call Fabio but Fabio didnt pick up the calls, he is maybe busy with interviews...''

Charles ''Shit, shit''

Carlos ''We need to go there, NOW'' and gets out of Charles driver room.

As he walked outside Fred was coming to their drivers room to tell them about how good the race was, but he knew something was up bc he saw Carlos with red eyes, and heard someone crying in Charles room.

Fred ''Carlos, what is going on?'' and follows him to his drivers room

Carlos ''Me and Charles are leaving asap''

Fred ''Why, did something happend?'' Carlos nodded his head, while packing his backpackCarlos ''Marina had an accident, she is in the hospital, we dont know more''

Fred was shocked, ''What how?!''

Carlos ''Marina's friend called Anastasia, she is a mess, she crashed with her bike, i have to go''

Fred nods ''I understand, go see how's your sister doing'' Fred knew how close Carlos & Marina are, i think everyone pretty much knows how close they are, he had to go tell the others, so he texted the same msg to Toto,Christian,Zak and Mattias, who was in the paddock hanging out with some other people.

''Come to the hospitality, i have to tell you something important'', they all texted him back that they will be there.

Carlos called his parents when he had arrived at his hotel room, he didnt know if Marina's parents knew about it, when Carlos parents heard it they were shocked and told him that she would be fine, and that they will go talk to her parents now.

Charles told Pierre who texted the groupchat saying what happend, since Lando asked there why was Carlos leaving so early from the track, they were all shocked and sad, some of them decided to fly to LA too.

~ Marc POV ~

As i was talking with my engineer, i noticed Carlos had called me two times now, so i decided to excuse myself to see what he wanted.