How I met him.

~ Marina POV ~

Marc had invited me to his home race, thank god for me it was a free week and i can go :). I havent been to a MotoGP race in so long time! I miss it. But guess who i found on the paddlock! Piiieeerrreee Gaaassllyyyyyy! 

I didnt knew he was going to the race he didnt say anything to me. After we talked i found out he was invited by his good friend Fabio who is racing for Yamaha. Marc had won that race and later the night he had a party and ofc he invited me but thank god i found out Pierre was coming too so i wont be all alone after Marc ditch me lol. 

At that party Marc had introduced me to some drivers that i didnt knew. Later Marc and Pierre introduced me to Fabio, idk how u guys would call him but.. god damn! he is so hot! After we talked for a little about f1 and motogp, we exchanged numbers, and then, a drunk-ass mf named Pierre came to me to take him back to the hotel he was staying bc he was too drunk to drive. And before we come to party he told me 'I aint going to drink tonight alot bc i have to drive back to the hotel by myself' whatever u say Pierre i told him ha. Next time i should bet with others if he says that again, i would get alot of money haha.

After that day me and Fabio got closer, when i got a free weekend and Fabio would invite me to his races and I would go ofc hehe. He introduced me to everyone on his team. 

As the time passed, me and Fabio went on alot of dates! We went on romantic dates! Cute little dates! Later on Valentines day in 2020 he asked me to be his girlfriend! It was my best day of my life! And a little stressful lol bc we couldnt tell anyone about our relationship, we wanted to keep it secret...

(one of the next chapters i will explain how Fabio met my parents and how i met his)

~Marina & Fabio POV ~

*Marina was streaming on twitch together with Lando*

*Door opens*

Marina : DONT WALK IN IM LIVEEEEEEE

Fabio : Hey-

Lando : To who are u yelling bro

Marina : Shush *mutes the stream*

Marina : Fab im live! i told u to not walk in, thank god the camera aint cathing the door lol

Fabio : Sorry i forgot haha, i hope they dont realise anything.

Marina : I hope so haha, what did u want?

Fabio : Ah i wanted to ask if u wanted to go to dinner ma cherie :) 

Marina : Aw ofc babe 8 pm?

Fabio : Oui ma cheriee, au revoir and have funn

Marina : Mercii amoree

*Marina unmutes the stream*

Marina : Im backkk

Lando : Who was that?

Marina : Woah Lando not even a welcome back wow so rude but ur 1st to be noisy!  😂😂😂

Lando : Ok,ok,ok fine welcome back, who was it?

Marina : OMG LANDO! 😂

Lando : Whaat 😂 i want to know!

Marina : It was just my friend he asked me something 

Lando : HE?? ITS A BOY?

Marina : OMG LANDO stop making it sound like a big deal!

*Marina then gets a text on her phone, she looks at it and smiles*

'Text'

Fabio : Sorryyy for making Lando get sus!

Marina : Hey dont be sorry its ok mistakes can happen amor 🤪❤️

Fabio : ❤️❤️

-----

'Authors note'

Hellooo, i will start posting little chapters or big chapters idk but i will write more after exams :) cya next time!! Ciaooo!