Austrian GP / Charity event / Dutch GP

-Austrian GP-

It was the Austrian gp this weekend in MotoGP, this time im not going to Austria, cause i have a charity event in Portugal. I flew to Portugal in Thursday, on Friday, we did some testings in the area where the event would be held and everything was good!

-Saturday-

Before Quali-

As i was behind stage, at my room, i decided to have a break to eat, then i also remember, that i havent talk to Fabio at all today, cause i was so damn busy.

Marina starts to facetime Fabio but Tom picked it up

Marina smiles ''Oh, did i call on a bad time? I wanted to talk to Fabio and wish him luck''

Tom smiles ''No dont worry, he does a little stretching, in 5 minutes q2 starts'' turns the phone to Fabio, and Marina see Fabio doing some stretching

Marina ''Mon amour?'' smiles at him

Fabio ''Ma cheriee, i miss youu, i got used to having you around here in the races!''

Marina laughs ''Awww, i also miss you, good luck on your quali, and for sprint race later''

Fabio ''Merci ma cherie'' and blows a kiss at the camera

Marina smiles & laughs

Tom ''Awww, stop being cute now, and get on the bike'' laughs while he says that

Fabio ''Okokok, talk to you later cherie!''

Marina smiles ''Ciao!! Good luck!! Mwah'' and kisses the camera, Fabio winks at the camera.

Q2 result : Fabio p9,

Sprint result : Fabio p15

Marina was getting ready the time was 6 pm, then she heard her phone ringing, she looks at it and see that its Fabio, she quickly picks it up.

Marina ''Hey babe, everything alright?''

Fabio ''Hey, yeah well- i finished p15'' says sad ''Why didnt you call? I was waiting for you to call me ?''

Marina ''Oh, im so sorry Fabio, better luck tommorow at race im so busy right here, right now im getting ready, and its also kinda hot today here''

Fabio ''Ohhh, okay, i wish i could be there, with you'' (time in austria was 5)

Marina ''Yeah, i wish you could be here, Carlos,Anastasia,Charles will come''

Fabio ''Cool, ok i wont hold you more, go get ready and we can talk later, after you're done singing'' laughs

Marina smiles ''Yeah, byeee love youuu!''

Fabio ''I love you too'' laughs ''but give me another kiss''

Marina smiles ''Mwah! Mwah!'' makes kisses sounds ''Ok??'' and laughs

Fabio smiles ''Okayyy, byeee love youu'' 

-end of phone call-(forgot to say, it was a orchestral type of charity this one)

After Marina was finished getting ready in her dress, Taylor told her that first she needs to walk on the red carpet to take photos, and then do 1-2 interviews.

?/? ''Ah Marina you look fantastic! How are you feeling for today and tommorow?''

Marina ''Aw thank you sir, and i feel ok, i think?''