CHAPTER 5

-Rudy stoooop, don't drink heree you are gonna make my car smell bad and look messy- I say, trying to grab Rudy's beer while driving.

Chase and I were sitting on the front seats while the other three where in the back seats. Madison between the two boys so that we "don't die".

-Yea bro stop it that beer smell like shit- Chase says trying to take the beer of Rudy's hands.

-Pleaase only two more sipsss mom and dadd- he says using this weird voice tone.

-You have only drank one of these and you are already drunk? Is this your first time drinking or something bro- chase says, finally taking the beer and throwing it through the window.

-Chase you can hurt someone, don't through it like that ever again- I say, hoping that anyone hasn't seen that flying beer.

-Yess, because there are a lot of people here in this kind of jungle, I AM SORRY LITTLE DEER FOR HURTING YOUU HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BEER- he says yelling through the window.

-Bro are you drunk as well?- JD asks, i don't think that any of the three of us, Madison, JD and myself could keep it together for much longer.

-OMG finally we have arrived, didn't think that I could resist any longer- Bailey says sighing and getting off the car as soon as she can.

I park the car 7 feet away from the chateau and all of us kind of stare at it. It was pretty small but looked really comfy. It was like this tree house that you would dream of when you were 12 years old. This ideal place where you could be alone, in your own thoughts. Where you could stare at the sunrise and sunset and never get tired.

Suddenly I feel a hand touch my shoulder.

-It is beautiful isn't it??- Chase says looking at the chateau with a big smile on his face.

-Mmm pretty cool to be John B's house- I say grinning.

-I can tell that you like it better than Sarah's house because you would love watching the sunset and sunrise every day here in your own thoughts- he says as if he has just read my own mind.

-Yeah um it is not bad at all- I say rolling my eyes playfully.

-Not bad at all?? come on, I am gonna show you the best place of it- he says.

I look at him and we kind of stare at each other, each of us lost in each other's eyes.

-Come on guys, rudy is going to burn this place if y'all don't help us cooking something- Madison says, clearly annoyed but also giggling at the same time.
-They let Rudy cook being drunk?!- Chase says while walking to the chateau.

-These guys are weird- I say laughing as he does the same- we are really going to have the best summer of our lives.

-I'm 100% sure of that mrs cameron- he says entering the little house.

The inside of this place is just how I imagined it, wood furniture, comfy, like this has been your family house for years, it was going to be easy to film here like it was a special place since it really was.

-Come on guys, the kitchen is right theere- Madison says pointing a small room next to the living room, where you could see Rudy and JD stressed.

-What guys?? don't even know how to literally make a pizza??- I say laughing.

-Look this oven is so strange like even my grandma has a more modern one- Rudy says annoyed.

After one hour trying to figure out how to make a pizza properly we all sit on the porch that was outside the chateau and eat it holding some beers in our hands.
I was next to Madison and the boys were next to her in this order: Rudy, JD and lastly Chase.