CHAPTER 36

One week later
Today was the photoshoot day and we had already picked what we were going to wear.
Some groans distract me from my thoughts as I feel Chase's hand stroking my cheek, trying to wake me up, even though I had been awake for almost half an hour, overthinking everything, which i shouldn't be doing.

I turn around to see him with a sleepy face as he hums- morning- kissing the freckles of my collarbone.

-Morning- i say, it looked more as a moan.

-It's been a week and a few days since we have been applying that ointment, should we stop doing that?- he asks, rubbing my arm.

-I think so- i say- so are you just thinking of what I think you are thinking not even at 9am? boy you need help- i say laughing.

-Heyyy i was just thinking about everything in general not only about that- he says sticking out his tongue.

I grab his face and start kissing him passionately, i needed him more than anything right now, we had waited for too long.

-I can't believe this is actually happening- he says smiling as he got on top of me.

I just giggle as he takes off my t-shirt and i kiss his neck.

He continues kissing every inch of my body and moments after i find myself naked on top of him, he taking his underwear off.

-um..erm- i say while he continues kissing my neck passionately, not noticing my uncomfortableness- erm.. chase- i say a little bit louder.

He suddenly looks at me, with his plum lips, a confused look on his face- you okay?- he asks.

-No..erm.. yeah i just don't feel like it- i say hiding my face, feeling embarrassed.

-Oh- he says- it's um... it's okay, here- he says handing me my t-shirt.

-Thanks- I say, putting it on me and lying besides him, but facing the other way.

-You sure you are okay? babe if i did something wr-

-Chase you did nothing wrong i promise, i am just not feeling like doing it- i say staring at the white wall, because if i looked right at him, he would immediately know that I was lying. But I was too scared to admit the truth, I felt weak, once again.

I can feel him getting closer, but I couldn't look at him, my eyes were filled up with tears. I notice his lips on my shoulder- it's okay mads, it is okay- he says reassuring me.

I try to cry in silence, not knowing what was going on in my mind, trying to be as silent as possible.

I open my eyes, feeling some tears on my face. I look up to see no one in the bed, so I just get up, rubbing my eyes and washing my face, trying not to cry because of what I was feeling, everything I was remembering.

I immediately see a note on the mirror "went to grab some of ur fav snacks, i'll be back soon. love u <3" I grab it as I smile to myself, feeling butterflies and forgetting everything that had happened.

The love that I had to this boy was unreal, I didn't even know that humans were able to feel this, I thought this was a fairy tales thing, but it turns out to be true, and it feels so real that i am scared to lose everything.

I lie down on the sofa, texting some friends and reflecting about life in general. Everything was going too good to be true.

I get lost on my thoughts until I heard the lock and not so after the door opening.

-Heyy i'm home- he excitedly says as he closes the door, dropping all the grocery stuff on the counter.

-hii- i say walking to him- what did you buy- i ask checking some things that were visible through the bags, still hugging him.