CHAPTER 44

We wake up by the sound of the alarm and Chase immediately starts groaning.

-Nooo- he cries as he puts a pillow over his head- I don't wanna go.

-Come on Chase don't be childish or we'll be late- I tell him as I get up.

-5 more minutes pleasee- he says.

I just sigh and go downstairs where all our suitcases are and I see Jenn preparing more things.

-Good morning- I say- you need help?

-Hi- she says smiling a bit- yes please- she giggles- can you help me and put these grocery bags in the car? Chase and Evan will help with the suitcases.

-Okay- I say as I grab some bags and put them inside- that's a lot of groceries- I say laughing.

-It sure is, but those boys eat like bears and we are probably throwing out some parties- she explains.

-Uuuh I like that- i say- who are we inviting?- I ask her as we put more grocery bags in the car.

-Well, I was thinking of inviting some members of the cast? I don't know, they have made Chase really happy while the breakup and y'all are like a family.

-Yeah, we sure are, and I actually haven't seen them for weeks so I'll be really happy to see them again- I say excited.

-And we are probably going to invite some old friends and that's pretty much it.

We turn around as we hear someone coming from the stairs- Hi- Rylie says with a non exciting tone voice- whose idea was to wake us up at 7?

-She wanted to wake us up at 6- Chase says from behind pointing at me.

-It would have been the ideal thing if y'all weren't so dramatic- Jenn says defending me.

They just roll their eyes as Jenn says- Chase put those suitcases in the car please.

He just does what she told him to and a few seconds later Evan comes down- I hate everyone- he says as Griffin follows him and says- pretty much same.

-I wish I had a daughter like Maddie please out of four children no one is a morning person, what have I done wrong- she says as I laugh.

They just sigh and help us to put more things into the car.

-This is packed where are we going? to the middle of a mountain?- Chase asks confused as we all look at each other.

-So what I thought is that Griffin and I will be on the front, since he might be uncomfortable back there with his broken leg, I really wanted to put Maddie there, but a mom gotta do what she gotta do.

I laugh till I notice I'm the only one doing so.

-Then Evan and Rylie will be behind us and Chase and Maddie at the back since Maddie and Rylie are the smallest ones and those seats are packed.

-Mom how am I supposed to put my butt there?- Rylie asks, clearly annoyed.

-You don't have a big one so there won't be a problem- Griffin says which makes Jenn slap him.

-Fuck you- she tells him as she gets in the car.

-You definitely will have a problem though- Chase tells me as everyone but Jenn starts "throwing up"

-Too corny bro- Evan says.

-Literally disgusting- Rylie says.

I just roll my eyes and kiss him.

-Evan and Rylie, get prepared to hear them kissing the whole journey- Griffin says.

-That's why I put them in the back- Jenn says which make us laugh.