CHAPTER 9

We have been filming for a month and a half now and I am happier than ever. Everyone is so cool and we have parties at our apartments at least twice a week. I have met so many cool people from the crew and I have gotten so close with everyone of the cast.
We have filmed almost the first episodes completely so I haven't got a close interaction with Chase yet but this week we are filming some scenes from episode 4 so i am kind of nervous since I haven't talked to Chase that much. I just wanna let these feelings evaporate because i have 0 possibilities.

-Maddie, MADDIE!!! open the door please i am begging- I hear. These yells immediately distract me from my thoughts so I get up from bed.

-Rudy, not you again what do you want- I say yelling as well while putting on some pants walking through my living room. I finally open the door to see Rudy run to the bathroom immediately.

-What the f-??- I say- not again Rudy.

-Look Maddie Chase lasts so long in the bathroom and I needed to poop- he says from the bathroom.

-So now you are gonna be my daily alarm because you need to poop every morning in my bathroom??- I say making myself a cold brew.

-Mm Kind of??- he says exiting the bathroom- do you have any umm air freshener or something like that- he says rubbing his nape.

-Really?- I say rolling my eyes.

-Okay but don't whine at me when you smell the bathroom- he says getting out of my apartment.

I just roll my eyes again and I start looking for my second pair of keys so I can give them to Rudy since I don't wanna be waken up every morning because of him.
I grab my keys and open the door hoping that they would open their door fast enough since i was wearing some pants and a top that could easily wear a 14 years old teen.

I knock on the door not even two times when someone opens me the door.

-That was fast Rudy here they a-

-Um... I am not Rudy- Chase says fake laughing while trying to cover himself since he was only wearing a towel. I immediately get nervous since I haven't seen him like this.

He notices that I am looking too much at that zone and says- Um- while clearing his throat- what did you want?

-Oh um here are my keys since um i don't wanna be waken up every morning because Rudy has to poop- I say with my cheeks burning.

-Oh yeah obviously, um you wanna...i don't know you wanna come in??- he says nervous.

-Um...not i mean i have to take a shower and all these things... see you at set i guess.

-Yeah see you-

-Hey Chase who are you talking to with that sexy towel wrapped around your body- Rudy says curiously from the living room.

-Umm- Chase says but Rudy immediately takes his towel of.

-Heyy JD how are you doing br- Rudy says until he realizes that i am not JD.

I don't know what do.

-Oh um you are not JD- Rudy says laughing nervously.

-OF COURSE SHE IS NOT, DOES SHE SEEMS LIKE JD TO YOU BRO!!?- Chase says obviously mad trying to cover himself with the towel.

-Um why would you take his towel in the first place even if i was JD?? y'all need help- I say closing the door.

-LIKE YOU DIDN'T LIKE SEEING IT- Rudy says yelling.

-Shut the hell up- I say closing my apartment's door.

That was totally unexpected. I am impressed by the size of it, FUCK Maddie you shouldn't think of that. This was going to be a hard day and it was only 8 a.m
I decide to take a shower with the hope of every thought going away. I just didn't want to imagine how uncomfortable was going to be all this.