CHAPTER 30

-Can I have a bite??- he asks me as i am holding my bagel.

-Didn't you want a chocolate donut?- i say sticking out my tongue.

-well, now i won't give you a sip of my ginger coffee- he says doing the same.

I roll my eyes- but only a sma-

I hear my phone ringing.

To be honest I haven't been on my phone a lot these past days, so when i looked at the lock screen i saw a lot of messages.

-Wooww you are pretty famous Maddiee- Chase says laughing.

-Shutt upp- i say to him as i start replying to some of them.

Mom❤️
-Call me as soon as you read this.

I show Chase the message- what have you done now- he says with his mouth full of slices from the donut and the bagel, even though that doesn't stop him from biting MY bagel.

I look at him with an annoyed look and I call her.
-I am sorry, probably she is just worried- he says rubbing my thigh.

-Mom??- I ask as she picks it up.

-Maddie are you okay?? caro dropped your keys here this morning and she said that you weren't feeling okay, but are you??- she asks getting worried

-Yeah mom, apparently i have a wound in my um... vagina- i say as chase scoffs a little- so i felt kind of uncomfortable but now i have an ointment and it should heal in less than a week, nothing too serious.

-Oh, thanks god, but it's good that you went to the doctor sweetie, don't forget to visit me before you go to Floridaa- she says.

-I won't, byee love you- i say.

-Love you too- she says happier than she was a few minutes ago.

I go back to the messages app and continue replying to some texts.

Dad❤️
Maddie are you okay?? caro came before and told us that you weren't feeling okay.

Yeah dad im finee :)
i just talked to mom, she can tell you, it's nothing too serious, no worriess.

I roll my eyes as i see the next ones.

-What??- Chase asks curiously.

-Elaine asks about how it went with you last time- i say to him as he grins- have you told Rudy??

-No- he says as i look at him with a "really??" kind of look.

He rolls his eyes- well i only told him that we were friends, that we were good again i mean we were never bad but i didn't tell him that we were like this but i-

I kiss him- shut up- I say laughing as he kisses me again.

-What did she text you?- he asks.

-Gossip- i mutter.

He gasps and says- Hey i heard that.

I read her text

Elainee :)
Heyy a little birdie told me that you and chase are closer...again??

Yeah, we are FRIENDS :))- I text

-She is not that stupid you know, i mean she is not so smart for dating Rudy but like she is not that stupid- he says laughing.

I shrug- but she just wants us to confirm everything and i'm not giving her that.

baileyy <3
Heyy all good between chase and you???....