CHAPTER 35

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️TW: smut (only at the end of the chapter, not really detailed)⚠️
—————————————————————

I let him drive because I was nervous in case he didn't like the place I chose. It was a tiny restaurant, inside of a tiny wood cabin, with the most gorgeous views of a lake you could possibly imagine.

He had mentioned earlier in set how much he loved lake places and, naked truth, when we stopped hanging out I used to come to this restaurant every single week. There was something about it that was so peaceful and I always thought about going with him. Now, three months later, here we are.

-Maddie- he says, distracting me from my thoughts- have we arrived??- he asks me, confused.

I look through the window and I immediately knew where we were- yeah, just take left, there is a parking there- I say.

-Mads where are we- he says laughing a little while he did what i told him to- we are literally in the middle of the woods.

-Just trust the process- I say smiling, getting out of the car as soon as he parked it.

He immediately holds my hand as we start walking, following some directions.

-Babe your hands are sweating are you nervous?- he asks me.

Truth was, i sure was. I didn't know for sure if he was gonna like it and I just wanted to show him how much he meant for me.

As soon as we get in the wood cabin I stare at him, waiting for his reaction.

-Oh- he says, staring at the ginormous windows. The sun was just setting and you could se how it reflected on the lake- this is so beautiful Mads- he says as he engulfs me on the biggest hug.

-Ho..how did you find this??- he asks when a lady asks us something.

-Do you have a reservation?- she kindly asks.

-Yeah, my name is Madelyn Cline- I say- I booked one of the tables from the last flat- I clarify as the lady nods.

-True, just take right and go upstairs- she says pointing us where we had to go.

-Thank you- we both say as we walked to our table.

-Well, are you gonna tell me how did you find this?- he asks again, smiling.

We reach the table, that was next to one of the windows. He helps me sit down as he sits in front of me, still holding my hands.

I smile- well, i remember you saying on set how much you loved lake places so when um.. when we...stopped hanging out, i searched lake places here, in Charleston and erm... i found this and I fell in love with it as soon as i walked in. And this is probably like my 10th time coming- I say.

-Wow- he says again.

-Is that the only thing you are gonna say today?- I say giggling.

He grins as he starts rubbing my hands- I'm just impressed, I'm literally going to cry- he says.

-Why??- I say smiling.

-I don't know, you make me feel special- he says.

-Now I am the one that is going to cry- I say trying to look up so my tears wouldn't start falling down.

The waiter immediately comes and I can see how he recognized me- Hi Maddie!- he says, approaching our table- how weird to see you here- he laughs.

I smile and I say- Hi Robert, we would like some white wine and- i say, waiting for chase to order.