CHAPTER 39

-You sure you got everything?- I ask him as I take a general view of my apartment, seeing if i was forgetting anything.

-Yeah, I got just the essentials in only one suitcase not in three- he says, laughing a little.

-first, they are only two and second as you can understand if i wear the same clothes every day your family is gonna think that i don't have many clothes- i say.

-Whatever- he says, rolling his eyes- you are gonna wear my clothes anyway- as he opens the door.

-No i'm not!- i say annoyed as we close the door and walk to the elevator.

-Sure- he says as he yawned- what time is it?- he asks as we waited inside the elevator.

-Five- i say after looking at my phone- for once in our lives we are not late.

-Don't say that too loud- he says as we walked through the parking searching his car.

-Are you excited?- he says as we get into the car.

I breathe- mmmhm- I say nodding.

-Are you nervous?- he says giggling.

-No, i don't think so- Truth was, i was shaking all inside.

-For sure- he says.

I roll my eyes as we go our way to the airport.

-Aaand we are here- he says, getting our suitcases out of the car- and we are surprisingly not late.

I giggle till i remember something.

-What happened mads?

-We forgot to say goodbye to my mom- I say with my eyes wide opened.

-Oh shit we were supposed to pass by right?

I nod.

-Facetime her when we arrive to our gate- he says putting his arm around my shoulder- she'll understand it mads it's 5am.

-This is gonna sound so childish but I feel so bad since it's the only thing she asked- I say trying not to cry, gosh I was being so dramatic.

-Mads don't be silly, It's normal but she'll understand it and it's only two weeks, and i won't leave you alone okay? I'm sure you won't feel out of place at any moment- he says stroking my cheeks.

-I'm stupid saying all this when you have been ages without seeing your mom, I'm sorry- I say embarrassed.

He laughs a little- Mads if you keep being like this I'll tickle you till you can't even move okay?

I look at him in the eyes and I immediately smile as he pecks my lips- love you- I say, feeling my cheeks turn read.

-I love you more, now let's go or we'll miss our plane.

He grabs my hand as we enter on the airport. I remember being here not too long ago and I start thinking about how much things have changed.
When I was here a few months ago I came thinking how I was going to focus on myself, start a new better version of me. I kind of was heartbroken because of everything that happened with my ex and I was not even close to wanting to be on a relationship.
I was also nervous because I was going to see my parents again, and now here am I, scared because I didn't even tell them goodbye.
I'm holding the hand of a boy who melts my heart and who has made everything 100 times better.
He's also had a hard past, and he's been through a lot these past months.

Apparently broken people can heal together, or at least that's what they said.

————————————————————
omg ik this one is kind of short but i'll try to update a few more chapters today!