CHAPTER 45

-Aand we are done- Jenn says as we finish putting all the suitcases and grocery bags in the same place- the boys can place the suitcases upstairs and we'll place everything on the kitchen- she explains as we start doing so.

-It's almost two, what are we going to eat mom?- Rylie asks while she places some lemon juices in the fridge.

-I thought about eating some pizza outside, and then we can swim for a bit- she says.

-Yeah, nothing too exhausting because tomorrow is your birthdayyy- I say- are you excited?

She nods- I'm so happy of seeing old friends and of meeting the cast, do you know if they are going to come?

-Wait you invited them?!- Rylie asks.

-Yeah they said they'll come and spend a few days since they don't live here, is that okay?- I ask her.

-Of course!!- She says excitedly.

-Are there any hot guys?- Rylie asks which makes Jenn and I burst out of laughter.

I nod- they all are pretty good looking- I say.

-Which one do you think it's the hottest one?- she asks.

-Your brother- I say smiling.

-If Chase is the hottest one then they are definitely not pretty good looking Maddie- she says.

Jenn slaps her arm which makes Rylie roll her eyes.

-Hey mom- Chase says going downstairs- Evan and Griffin have to share a room right?

-Mhmm- Jenn says nodding.

-HA I told y'all- he says as they come downstairs not happy.

-How are we going to share a room when we all have our own ones?- Evan says.

-Exactly no way I'm gonna do that, plus Ally is coming to the party- he says.

-Oh is she?- she says- then we have a problem.

-Why?- Evan asks.

-Because some people that are coming don't leave nearby so I thought they could use one of y'alls room.

-And why not Rylie's, she can sleep with you- Griffin says as Evan nods.

-Because where is gonna sleep your dad then?- She says.

-Oh is he coming- They all ask.

-It's my birthday, of course he is coming- she says laughing- then I'll go with him to New York to a business meeting he has, Rylie you wanna come?

At this point I'm confused as fuck.

-Oh yeah, I'll visit Mia!- she says excitedly.

Chase sees my confused face and walks to me surrounding me with his arms.

-I can sleep in Ally's summer house if you want- Griffin says.

-Oh yeah, you could definitely do that- Jenn says.

-But who are these people that need those bedrooms? all of our friends either live here or have their summer house nearby- Evan says confused.

-It's the cast of the show Chase was filming- Rylie says.

-Uuuh are there any hot girls?- Evan asks which makes him immediately earn a slap from Chase.

-Well, why don't we start putting the pizza in the oven and leave this conversation for later on- Jenn says as she starts doing so and we all go to our bedrooms to change.

I follow Chase in the stairs as he leads us to his room- It's the biggest one- he says smiling, as I stare at a big room, with its own bathroom and closet and two big windows right next to the bed.

-I love it- I say staring at the whole room.

He picks me up and throws ourselves into the bed- It's pretty comfy huh?- he says pecking my lips.

-It sure is- I say grinning when Chase suddenly starts kissing me passionately and taking my shirt off- heyy Sancho- I tell him- Let's change ourselves first.

He sighs as we open our suitcases and he grabs the first bathing trunk he sees and puts it on.

Meanwhile I stare at three of my bikinis and decide which one I should put one- which one do you like the most?- I ask him i indecisively.

He shrugs- They all look good on you Mads.

-Choose oneeee- I say.

-The red one- he says.

-You sure?- I ask.

He rolls his eyes and stares at me with an are-you-serious? look.

-Okayy- I say taking my clothes off and putting it on me- are you gonna stop staring at me?- I giggle.

-Mmm- he says "thinking"- probably not- as he picks me up and starts tickling me- how can you be so beautiful?

-Stop itt- I say trying to get off him- lemme put my t-shirt on.

-Which one are you choosing??- He asks leaving me on the ground.

-This one- I say pointing at it as I picked it.

He takes it away from me- I don't like it- he says.

-Why?- I say confused.

-It covers your butt and since I can't see your boobs you cant also cover your butt

I roll my eyes- You are such a pervert you know that right?- I say to him trying to grab my t-shirt.

He shakes his head and starts tickling me again when he suddenly unclips the upper part of my bikini without even noticing, making it fall down.

I open my mouth- I hate you- I say as I pick it up from the floor- can you help me please?- I ask him as he tries to tie it, still laughing.

When he is done he slaps my butt and turns me around- I love you- he says holding my head with his hands and then pecks me on my lips.

-I love you too but you are so annoying- I say laughing.

He slaps my butt again as we go down and I put my tshirt on.

-I now understand why my brother is obsessed with you- Rylie tells me as i giggle a bit and say- thank you, you also look pretty hot Ryls
We help Jenn to place all the pizzas and the sodas outside, under a beach umbrella.
We put some blankets as well and we all sit down.

-It's pretty hot and we are just in December, thats crazy- Jenn says as we all start eating.

-It is, and in North Carolina it was even hotter, thanks god we spend half of the time on water while filming- Chase says.

-When is the show gonna come out?- Evan asks.

We both shrug, we did have an idea that either between next april and june, but we couldn't say a thing.

-Do y'all kiss a lot?- Rylie says- like in the show, I know you do in real life.

We roll our eyes and look at each other- well, not that much though- I say.

-Thanks god- she says.

-I think I counted 12 times or so- he says.

Her jaw drops and we all start laughing