CHAPTER 46

After we finish eating Griffin and Evan go inside to play with their Xbox and Jenn goes inside as well since she insisted on baking her birthday cake, Chase goes with her because he wanted to help and Rylie and I stay lied down, sunbathing.

-You haven't posted those pictures yet right?- she asks me.

-Oh I forgot- I say laughing- as I go to instagram and post them all.

-Ready to hype youuu- she says as she comments "go off queen" "i do understand his obsession now" "kiss me" "hottie"

I start reading them out loud as we start laughing.

-Also- I tell her- I thought of booking some aquatic motorbikes- I tell her, showing her some pics and videos from the website.

-Oohh, I like it, how much is it?- she asks.

-98$ per day, but if we only use it on the afternoon it's like 42$ or so and it also depends on how many are we planning to book- I explain.

-Do we have to call to book it for tomorrow?- she asks.

-Yeah, I think so- I say.

After we booked it, Rylie starts getting a lot of notifications from her mom's friends/ family members.. asking her what to but Jenn.

-Have they really waited for the day before to buy the gift?- I ask her laughing.

-Well, have you bought her anything?- she asks.

I nod- when we went to the park we stopped by and bought her a cute necklace- I say- have you?

She stays silent.

-RYLIE- I say trying not to laugh.

-I feel so bad- She says- what am i supposed to do now?

-Create a group chat with everyone who is going and tell them to put for example 20$, then with all the money prepare her a trip or something- I say.

-That's smart- she says as she starts adding some contacts to a group chat, well, not some though, more like 90 people.

-All of them are coming?!- I ask, wow, I truly didn't know there were going to be that many people.

She nods- family, old friends, actual friends, some of my friends, some of chase's, griffin's..., also do you want to ask the cast if they've bought her anything?

-I'm sure they didn't but all right- I say facetiming Bailey.

-Heyy Clinee- she immediately says- long time no see, where are youu?

-Um.. I am at a lake house, sunbathing you know- I say.

-Chase's lake house? the one we are going tomorrow?- she says grinning.

I nod.

-I see...- she says.

I roll my eyes- don't think anything stupid, I'm just helping them prepare everything, you know more than 110 people are coming?

She wide opens her mouth- wow that's a lot of people.

-Well I called you because I wanted to know if y'all bought Chase's mom anything- I say as I watch her rubbing her nape.

-What do you think- she says laughing.

-No worries- i say giggling- Rylie and I, um Rylie is Chase's sister- I say showing her on the camera as she waved and said "hi"- thought of preparing her a trip so tell the others to just answer the group messages they are gonna receive as soon as I add them alright?

-Okayy- she says- byee love youu, we'll talk tomorrow.

-Love you too, byee- I say.

-She is actually so nice- Rylie says.