CHAPTER 10

he next 8 hours of the day are full of laughs between Chase and me, everyone jokes about us being flirty but we kind of ignore these comments and continue laughing. About the kiss scene, Jonas said that it was magical and while filming it I was sick as fuck so probably Chase and I will be at home for the next 3 days since we kissed a total of 38 times?? and under the rain.

While kissing him I could only concentrate on not getting chocked by the water so it wasn't that magical for me. I could hear Rudy saying "come on Chase man more tongue" It was hard to concentrate with that but at least it didn't go bad at all. He indeed put more tongue in there by the way.

-That was an exhausting day- Chase says clapping my hands.

-It sure was- I say clapping them back.

-You wanna order some pizza?- he asks.

-Only if it's a Mario's one- I say smiling and walking to my car.

-Okaay so then we are ordering pizza- he says opening my car's door since he came with Rudy who had already left.

The ride to my apartment was nice, would have been better if Chase didn't joke about my driver skills. The sky was already dark and some stars had started to appear. When I parked my car at the parking lot we both stared at the sky through the windows, it was truly beautiful.

-Come on or we'll never have our pizza sancho- I say opening my door.

-All right- he says getting of the car.

We walk to the apartments talking about the day and joking about some cast members when someone shouts my name.

-MADDIE?? MADELYN?- someone yells.

I immediately turn around and regret it.

-Chase keep walking- I whisper.

-Wh..Wh- he says turning around his head a little bit.

-Just keep walking, act normal and DON'T lo-

-Maddie- he repeats touching my shoulder.

-Oh Hi- I say faking a smile.

-You remember me?? I am Luke I thought I would never see you again- he says so excited.

Don't get me wrong he was a nice guy but he didn't even know me and he had already looked for me , i feel like he was only interested in THAT thing. Maybe not but I didn't want to risk anything.

-Yeah um the guy from the plane right?- I say uncomfortable as ever.

-Funny that you remember me like that, I remember you as the most pretty girl in earth- he says taking my hand- nice hair by the way.

I immediately take my hand away from his and I cringe at everything he said, he was trying so hard, a hello would have been enough.

-Well um we have to order pizza- Chase says and I am so glad that he has noticed how uncomfortable i am.

-Oh yeah sorry but we have to-

-Is he your boyfriend??- he asks curiously, cutting me off- if he is, just wanted to let you know how bad she was flirting with me in the plane.

-No, I am not his boyfriend but I doubt that- Chase says getting closer to him almost yelling.

-It is a good thing that you are single Maddie- he says cutting Chase off- I have been looking for you for so long, it was so difficult, like i asked everyone from your college, some boys are also looking for you- he says directing his attention back at me and ignoring what chase's said.

-Um look Luke I don't have any intentions to have something with someone right now, so I am sorry but-

-You are not interested right?? Still figuring out how a hottie like you is single bro i don't know how you didn't fuck her-