CHAPTER 38

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️TW: talk about rape⚠️
(there's also a bit of smut at the end so feel free to skip the last part if you don't feel comfortable reading about it! :))
—————————————————————

-Maddie- someone says shaking my shoulder, getting me distracted from my thoughts- maddie- he repeats as I turned around- we have arrived.

-Oh- i say, getting out of the car.

-The boys told me to they are going to a pub tonight, you wanna go?- he asks me as we walked to my apartment.

-No... umm i am not really feeling like going out tonight, i'll prepare the suitcases for Florida if you want- i say, opening the door.

-Hey- he says, waiting for me to close it- Maddie- he repeats, holding my head with both of his hands, making me look at him- you okay? you seem out and don't tell me you are fine because i know you are not.

-It's just the nightmare chase, but i am okay- i say walking to the couch.

-You sure you don't wanna talk about it?- he says following me and sitting besides me.

I sigh- i just don't want to remember it all- i say, holding my tears- i am just being dramatic, go have some fun and i-

-Maddie please it would do good on you if you talk about it, it was just a nightmare- he says, hugging me while i hide my head in his chest.

-It's okay, i got you- he says rubbing my back, leaving small kisses on my shoulders.

I look up at him as I try to start to explain him- joshua... he.. he was raping me and um.. i felt weak again and... i just don't wanna go through anything like that ever again because i don't know if I would be able to... keep goi-

-Shh- he says covering my mouth with his fingers- it ain't gonna happen again, i promise, because you deserve better- he keeps kissing my head.

-I know- i say in between sobs- i just never had another nightmare like that since it all happened, I'm scared.

-I got you now, and i promise you it won't happen again okay?- he says making me look at him.

I nod.

-Now we are gonna stay laid down here for the rest of the day, you like that plan ma'am?- he says cuddling me.

-Mhmm- i nod, hiding my head in his neck- thank you- i hum.

-He kisses my forehead- no, thank you because you have saved me in a way many people haven't been able to. So thank YOU- he says emphasizing the "you"- for making my life much better , i would be lost without you.

I look up at him with the biggest smile- don't you think that this isn't like a coincidence?- i say.

He frowns- what are you talking about?- he says tickling me a little.

-I mean, we met in a netflix show where we act as the main couple and now we um.. are in love with each other? i don't it just doesn't sound like a simple coincidence - i say laughing a little.

He giggles- yeah i think we are each other's soulmates and fate definitely wanted us together - he says as he pecks my lips.

I can feel his smile as i pull out of the kiss- i love you- i say, getting lost in his eyes.

-I love you more- he says engulfing me in a hug.

We stay hugged for a while, enjoying each other's presence until i say- i love your eyes.

-What?- he says laughing.

-I love your eyes- i repeat, looking at him.

-Maddie they are brown- he says confused.

-My eyes are also brown!- i snap- no but yours are green, they are really pretty, i love them- i say

-I love yours more, the shape is beautiful and i love how you narrow them when you smile.

-I also love this mole of yours- I say, kissing it.

-You know what I realized the other day?- he says excitedly- we have the same mole in the same spot.

-Soulmate things!- i joke as we both laugh.

-No but i really love this one of your neck- he says kissing it, making me moan a little bit.

-Oh erm um.. that was not supposed to happen- i say embarrassed.

-It's okay you silly, whenever you are ready, i'll be waiting- he says wrapping his arms around my body.

-What if I felt ready?- i say.

He looks at me- are you sure??

-Not at all but I need you more than ever.

He picks me up, going to our bedroom, placing me on the bed as he takes off his clothes, leaving himself in his underwear only. We start kissing slowly but passionately, while he took off my clothes, me now wearing only my bra and my panties.
He kisses my neck as he places myself on top of him.

He takes off my bra as I slide my fingers through his curls, making he moan a little as he massaged my boobs.
He then, slowly, changes to the top, taking all the control and taking off his black calvins smoothly, them reaching his toes as he went to my panties, staring at me, looking for an approval.
I just nod, not wanting to think much about it, i was with him, everything was going to be okay.

He continues kissing me, as he goes down to my belly leaving small kisses there, tickling me a little which makes me laugh, he then continues going down- i am gonna go slow okay? don't worry- he says as he opens a little bit my legs, and tries to make the whole thing as comfortable as possible.

I moan as i grab his hair, making him kiss me.
I move my hips, asking him for more as he thrusts the whole thing into me, making me groan in pleasure.

-Is it okay??- he asks in between kisses.

- yeahh- i moan- a little slower please- i immediately say since he was going really hard.

-Sorry about that- he says as he continues kissing me, touching every single inch of my body, moaning in pleasure as my fingers got lost in his hair.

He presses my arms into the mattress, staring at my whole body- you are gorgeous- he says as i bit my lip which makes him go harder, driving me crazy.

A few minutes later we were both lied down on the bed, exhausted.

-Was it good??- he suddenly asks which makes me laugh.

-You always are silly- i say, still laughing.

-I was talking about your pain, did it hurt??- he says slapping my but.

I stick out my tongue and say- not at all, i was too focused on the pleasure.

-Well, happy i did a good job then- he says hugging me.

-You always do- i smile noticing that he was blushing- you are blushing so hardd- i call out, making him hide his face in my neck.

-Shut up- he says, his hot breath tickling me.

-I'm so excited of meeting your family- i say, feeling his smile in my neck.

-They are as well, care more about you than me- he laughs.

-Don't be silly, it's not my fault that i am that nice- i say joking.

-And hot- he snaps making me laugh- very hot.

-That was fast, what were you thinking about?- i tease.

-You, you and pretty much you- he says, looking at me and staring at my body for a while.

-Stop it- i say, trying to cover my body.

-Sorry, it's really hard to keep a conversation when you are looking like this- he says.

I hide my face, feeling his lips kissing every single inch of it as he repeated how much he loved me.