CHAPTER 25

—————-——-————-————————
⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: smut⚠️⚠️⚠️
If you don't feel comfortable reading this kind of things just skip this chapter!
————————————————————

Chase wraps his index finger around the thin waistband of my white lace panties and tugs at them gently, looking up at me, as if he was waiting for a nod of approval. Our eyes lock, and I could feel how a new urge overcame his body, he was desperate. I give him permission to carry on and with that he begins pulling them slowly down my thighs. I felt how his fingers met my soft skin.
And, the feeling was ethereal.

When he gets to my ankles, I can see him staring at the sight before him, with hungry eyes. It was obvious that he could feel my dampness through the cloth, which only made him more excited as he threw them on the floor.

He plays around with his fingers for a little while, laughing to himself as he drives me insane. I craved his touch in more ways than he could imagine.
Slowly, he moved my legs making room for him to bury his head. His hot breath tickles me, making my whole body shudder with exhilaration. His wet tongue glides along me, causing me to wince in pleasure. I grip at his hair and I push his face deeper inside of me, but  he lifts his head slowly, making me moan in frustration as he makes his way back to my stomach where he plants a few more wet kisses.

Desperately, he rushes to be back on top of me, watching me beneath him.
Teasing me a little bit more, he presses his thigh between my legs.
He then gives me a smirk as he lifts himself up to kneel over me, making eye contact the entire time, causing me to grow more impatient.
He pauses one last time to stare at me, before using his right hand to keep my legs open. He adjusts his position so his eyes are level with mines, as he props himself up with his left hand and uses his right one to guide his way where he wanted it to be.

-Are you sure??- he asks, making sure I was okay before inserting his fingers between my legs to make it less uncomfortable. After adding another and a few pump of his fingers later, he slowly pushes his way inside, growing closer to me every second, once he finally moves inside me all the way I can see him watching my expression change and my eyes closing of pleasure.

He bits his lips as he begins gently thrusting his hips in and out of mines, picking up the pace with every dip. Once he creates a  rhythm, he feels the need to explore more of my body so he uses his longs fingers to massage my nipples, before bending down to plant small kisses on my skin.

I gasp and moan loudly as I mention- I hope the walls aren't too thin- with a small chuckle.

-I don't care though- he says, as if the idea of the neighbors hearing pleased him.
He starts moving quicker and deeper as I use my left hand to tug at the back of his hair, whilst i use my right hand to hold his muscly shoulders. This feeling was indescribable, I had never felt this way with anyone, he made me feel special

Suddenly, Chase stops and grabs my shoulder, flipping me over so I was now on top of him.
I feel a rush of adrenaline as I watch him beneath my body, looking up at me eagerly. His large hands make their way to my hips, making me to go faster.
He starts pulling my hair down to his chest until I realize what he wanted. I start kissing his bare chest till I reach his dick, I start sucking it, he starts grabbing my head to make me go faster. I feel the need of him inside me again so I make myself up to his face again, smacking my lips with his.
Our tongues danced a dance only the two were familiar with, and I begin moving my hips up and down on top of him. I move quicker and quicker with every squeeze his hand gave my hips.

I could see Chase with the need to take control once more so he starts moving my hips up and down himself, to the pace he wanted. He starts groaning as he throws his head back further into the pillows it was resting on, closing his eyes and letting the feeling of me consume him.