CHAPTER 32

I open my eyes and I immediately feel a heavy weight on top of my body. I try to rub my eyes a little, trying to deal with the sunlight that was coming through the blinds.

-Chase?-I whisper, trying to wake him up since I didn't feel any part of my body.

He starts opening his eyes slowly, trying to analyze where we were -morning- he hums in my neck, his voice being deeper than usual and making me feel goosebumps.

-Morning- I say as I kiss his jawline- now can you please move a little??- I ask was he realizes what I was feeling and positions himself besides me.

-how did you sleep??- he asks, his head still lost in my neck, kissing every inch of it.

-good- I say as slights moans escape from my mouth- it would have been better if someone didn't snore that much though.

He suddenly stops kissing my neck and looks at me gasping- I don't snore you little- he says tickling me.

-Yeah you do- I say trying to control my laugh.

-Well, you talk when you are sleeping and it's really annoying- he says as a little boy who was mad.

-Then stop sleeping with me- I sass.

He gasps, again- yeah, I should start doing that from now on- as he stands up and goes to the kitchen.

I continue laughing, I loved when he was a little bit childish- what are you gonna make for breakfast god sir??- I ask going to the kitchen.

No answer.

I knew what to do- chasee- I say with my arms around his bare chest, while he cut some bread- you did not get mad- I giggle.

No response.

-okayy- i say starting to kiss his neck, leaving small marks as kissing his favorite spot, under his ears. I can see how he was trying his hardest not to smile so I continue doing the same as I finally whisper- I know you lov-

But he cuts me off, whit one of his strong's hands on my neck, my body between the thin wall and his body- shut up- he says as he starts kissing me passionately, giving my ass some squeezes.

When we both finish kissing we stare at each other and he finally says- it's impossible to get mad at you- as he continues making toasts.
I laugh a little as I turn around, seeing the crack that he left on the wall- chasee- I say gasping.

He turns around and his expression changes when he sees the wall- uh oh- he says as he tries his hardest not to laugh- I guess I am pretty strong.

I roll my eyes as we both start laughing so hard that my chest was starting to hurt- what am I supposed to say to those ones that are going to ask me what the fuck I did- I say between laughs sitting on the counter.

-I mean nothing much- he starts- just that you were having a passionate moment with a hot guy- he says.

-But I don't know any hot guys- I say as he immediately turns around, starting at me with dead eyes.

-Oh you don't?- he asks surprised.

I shake my head- no... I don't think I do- I say as he sticks his middle finger out at me.

-Well, do you know any hot girls?- I say playfully.

He acts as if he was thinking something- yeah I think you know her- he says grinning.

-Oh do I?- I say as I get down the counter and help him with the breakfast- who is the lucky girl?

-Well... she is blonde- he starts.

Broken lovers- a Chase and Madelyn storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें