update!!

Heyy I'm really grateful that some of you are liking this story!!
Because of your requests and private messages (and because I was thinking about doing so as well) I'll make this story a sequel!!

Unfortunately, the chapters won't be updated with much frequency since I'm VERY busy with school.
I have to travel A LOT because of my studies and that's making it really hard to write!

I'll be done with all my projects by the beginning of july though!

I'll try to write whenever i have some free time and motivation as well, because may is filled up with exams and I have to travel to Germany because of a school project (so that'll take a lot of my time)

Nevertheless, I have started writing some chapters of the sequel and just wanted to let you know that I'll probably publish the first one soon!

I wrote this story in the summer of 2020 so I was quite younger and I had a very different mindset.

However, I've always thought of making this story a trilogy or something like that.
With the first part being the beginning of their relationship, the second part being the development and then the third part being how I expected their future to be!

I hope you love the second part as much as you loved the first one, tysm for reading it!!

love y'all xx