CHAPTER 14

I just enter in my trailer and lay down on the couch. What the fuck was happening?? Why did my co-star had to have the most annoying girlfriend on planet earth. I try to sleep a bit and relax or my veins were going to explode.

-Maddie opeeen!!!- someone yells knocking on my trailer.

-Who is it??- i say kind of misplaced because i had been sleeping for some time.

-Madison u silly- she says annoyed.

I stand up and open the door to see Madison with Rudy and JD behind her.
I immediately gave her a look of what-are-y'all-doing-here

-Um...if i told you that they were here you probably wouldn't have opened me the door- she says smiling kindly.

-True- I say- y'all can come in.

-So like is she that bad of a person??- JD immediately asks.

-Y'all are so gossip- I say trying to laugh a little.

-We love some good tea- Madison says laying back on the chair.

-So um I was with them while eating and she is the most annoying person ever, like she wouldn't stop doing this childish dances and touching him and manipulating him without noticing it?? if that makes any sense.
She was basically acting like a popular jealous high schooler with her first boyfriend- I say making a disgusted face remembering everything.

-I can't work properly with that woman being around- Madison says opening the little fridge on my trailer and looking for something.

-Sorry but I am not going to sleep in my apartment with her- Rudy says annoyed.

-You can sleep with Elaine- I say smirking and he immediately turns red.

-Why??- Madison asks confused.

-Ask him- I say turning around.

-Are you making on her bro??- Jd asks with a little smile.

-No??- Rudy says, obviously lying.

-Chase saw a different thing- I say drinking some water.

Madison and JD gasp.

-Well, she is living with her sister in the apartments because she came to visit so I can't- he says annoyed.

-You can sleep in my sofa- I say.

-Thanks you, gossip- he says grinning.

-Bro you didn't tell me, that's like something really bad, like we are bros- JD says as if he was mad.

-And then we are the dramatic ones- Madison says rolling her eyes and I clap her hands.

-Sure- I say.

-So when is she gonna leave- Madison says.

I shrug- I hope anytime soon, chase looks more upset.

-And can't you do anything Maddie??- JD asks- you know... um y'all are super close and with us he is not going to be that sensitive.

-And he knows how gossip I am- Madison says with a neutral voice, finally picking some cookies from my fridge.

-I...I don't think that's a good idea- I say trying to look to another way.

-Why?- Bailey asks.

-Um... I don't know, last time I tried to talk with him about that he got really angry and um...probably his girlfriend already hates me so...

-Why does she hate you?- JD says- you are the reason of why his boyfriend doesn't want to die and mostly the reason of why he got the role, y'all had great chemistry.