CHAPTER 49

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️
——————————-——————————-

Then, I see someone opening the door and there is him, grinning, holding something in his hands.

-I'm scared of that smile of yours- I say.

-You should be.

He places what he got in the table and immediately stares at me, it was sirup, I knew what was coming next and I couldn't be more excited.
Without saying a word I stand up and get closer to him, I act a bit playfully since I take off my silky dress, and because I was not wearing any underwear I end up naked.

He, who was not expecting that, widens his eyes and starts licking his plump lips, getting closer to me.

I try to kiss him but he immediately pushes me to his table- heeey- I say looking up at him, standing in my elbows in order to take a clear view of him.

He doesn't say anything and makes me stay laid down, using his hand to bend me over as he starts placing sirup all over my body.

At first, he was just placing it with the bottle but suddenly he decides to use his fingers, my body feeling his touch and getting hornier every second.
He licks his index finger and starts placing sirup on my boobs, kind of massaging them, making my nipples go hard just in a second.

He laughs to himself as I whisper- You make me so wet- while biting my finger and staring at him

Apparently this makes him horny because he licks his fingers and starts teasing me by passing them through my thighs.
This only makes me start shaking as I beg him to get them inside me.
He grins a bit, with a smile I was too familiar with, that kind of smile that he put in his face whenever he wanted to tease me.
He gets closer, bending over me, who was still laid down in the table- first I'll have to take this off you- he says, referring to the sirup that was in my boobs.

He starts licking it, while he still teased me, rubbing his thing on my weak pussy.
I don't think I could ever be able to describe the feeling of his tongue dancing through my perky breasts, he kissing them, not leaving a single drop of chocolate there.

After he finishes he licks his lips again, staring at me with a hungry smile.

-I want you to remember how bad am I going to fuck you for the rest of your life- he whispers into my ear, making me moan.

I wasn't going to give him that so easily even though I was desiring it.
However, I just shake my head and stand up- This is not really fair, let ME fuck you- I say as I get rid of his pants and shirt as fast as I can so that he couldn't regret it.
I grab the belt that I had prepared and surround his hands with it, tucking him into the bed headboard.

-This wasn't the plan- he says smiling.

I shrug- I just want to start, I'll let you rub your cock into my clit later, don't worry- I say as I wink at him.

I grab the sirup and only place it around his V line, making his dick harder and my pussy more wet if possible.
-Wow little friend, relax- I say as if I were speaking to his dick.

-Mads please- he says- please.

-You've been really bad to me babe- I say as I end licking his sirup, not without getting closer to his face, where I placed both of my boobs, making him moan- please- he repeats- I need you.

I decide to tease him for a little more.

I grab the sirup and place it on my fingers. I start licking them, knowing how horny he got by seeing me in pleasure.
After that, I start playing with my fingers again, slowly placing them on my vagina.
I was on top of the bed, on my knees, while he was laid down, his hands tucked to the headboard of the bed, not being able to move.
I make sure he had a direct view of my pussy and I start introducing them there, shaking in pleasure, with my eyes opened, staring at him, while he watched me hungrily.