CHAPTER 23

-He um...- drew says- he didn't believe me at all and-

-What??- I say, and Chase looks at me again with a shut up look.

-Yeah, i don't know he is like pretty sure that you are into him and he told me and I quote "bro no worries let me handle it"- Drew says. FUCK, I think.

-Okay so maybe I'll need to talk to him- I say.

-Thanks god, he has his head over the heels- Drew says.

-Thank you tho- I say to him.

-Just don't be too direct- he says.

-I won't- I say- byee.

-Byee and bye Chase because you are probably listening to this you gossip- he says as he hangs up.

-See- I say looking at him- you are a gossip.

He gasps- it's not my fault that you need MY help, i know i am a great friend- he says doing a weird dance.

-Yeah whatever- I say rolling my eyes but at the same time, I couldn't stop smiling- should i...um call him??

-Yeah you probably should- he says.

-Can I um... can I tell him to meet me here??- I ask him, it was gonna be weird but Austin's house was full of boxes and Drew would be listening to the whole thing.

-Yeah sure- he says- I'll hide under the bed, hope i don't hear anything weird like moans and stuff.

I roll my eyes- I don't like him, i only like him as a friend- I say.

He nods- yeahh...- he says.

-ohh someone is jealous- I say laughing a little bit.

-Yeahh, so jealous- he says getting closer.

-You don't have anything to be jealous about- I say, getting closer as well.

Our faces are inches apart and I feel the same way that I used to.

-I actually have someone to be jealous about, Austin- he says, still being so close to me.

-You told me that i was a failure, you rejected me, you ignored me for weeks, you didn't want me- I say, not getting an inch away from him.

-But that doesn't mean that i want you with others- he says as he gets closer.

I look at him in the eyes and we immediately smile at each other, knowing what was coming next.

He closes the gap between us.

I kiss him back.

I was shaking.

I didn't know I could feel like this.

Our tongues dance together as he grabs me intensely and pushes me against the wall.

I can feel him smiling.

I get away from him, our faces still being close to each other, our foreheads touching.

-I thought that this would never happen- he says, his hands holding my head.

I peck him in the lips- it actually took us so long- I say grinning like an idiot- but first, I gotta call Austin, just want to make things clear.

-Mmm- he says nodding- and then what??- he smiles.

I roll my eyes- thenn- I smile- you could invite me to dinner, you could get me a doog and thenn we could go shopping- I say teasing him.

-Yeah I am sure that's what you wanna do- he says kissing my neck.

A little moan scapes from my mouth- what do you think I wanted to do- I say smirking.