CHAPTER 40

After what it seems like hours we are finally in our gate, waiting for our plane.

-Finally- I say sitting down next to a window, I didn't even care I was sitting on the floor but It's the only place I found that wasn't packed.

-I didn't remember airports being so packed, this shit is stressful- he says sitting right in front of me- you want some?- he asks handing me the starbucks cup of coffee we bought.

I nod as I take small sips, staring at all the planes.

-Also- he says rubbing his nape- umm I feel like it's time for you to learn all the names of my family, i know it sounds weird but it's a bit complicated.

I laugh a bit, thinking it was cute- okayy- I say.

He immediately shows me a pic from his phone.

-Oh fuck- I say which makes him laugh- all these are your siblings?

-Nope- he says- they are my half siblings, but it's as if they were my siblings.

I nod.

He starts zooming the pic- so these are the smallest ones and they are like 8 and 11 I think?

-You think?

-Hey don't blame me It's impossible to remember all of their ages- he says- and those are from my dad's side. You know I don't have the best relationship with him, but I try to do so with my siblings.

I nod.

-Then we have Rylie, Evan and Griffin- he says pointing them- they are from my mom's side but not my dad's one. They live with my mom so you'll see them quite a lot.

-Okay, Evan, Griffin and Rylie right?- I say.

He laughs- no, this is Griffin and this is Evan- he clarifies.

I roll my eyes as I placed my head on his shoulder- this is impossible- i say fake crying- why do they look exactly alike.

He shrugs- maybe because they are siblings?

-So funny- I say.

After some minutes I think I may have an idea of everyone, or at least I hope I did.

-Should we go to the queue?- he asks standing up.

-Yup, we definitely should- I say as he offers me his hand, helping me stand up- I have some questions though- i say as we wait.

-Shoot- he says grabbing my hand.

-When did you tell your mom about me?- I say staring at him.

-Why do you want to know- he teases me.

I shrug- I just want too.

-I told her about you when we went to John B's house with the cast for a night.

-What did you tell her- I say curiously.

-And then I'm supposed to be the gossip one?- he says laughing.

-Come onn- I say.

-I told her my co-star was quite pretty- he says not looking at me.

I start laughing- aww that's cute, i wanna know more.

-Then she asked me if I was somehow catching feelings and I told her that I preferred not to think much about it, but that I knew you made me really happy- he says.

-You are a simp- I say.

-Stop it- he says tickling me a bit.

-Does she know about um.. what happened to me?- I ask scared.

-Not everything- he says.

-I'm gonna need you to be more specific sir- i say.

-She kept asking me about you so when we kinda stopped talking she started getting suspicious so I had to tell her that something happened that made you not feel ready to be with someone again.

-Thanks- I say hugging him.

-For what?

-For not telling her everything, and for being the cutest- I say.

He laughs a bit, he sure had the purest soul.