CHAPTER 53

It's been a week since I haven't talked to Chase and we aren't handling it really well.
Thanks god the lake house is big so we don't see each other very often.

I want to talk to him, apologize for speaking to him that way but I'm scared he'll leave me so I don't want to risk anything.
On the other hand, I have the feeling that if we keep acting like this, he'll make me leave this house that, at the end is his, and I'll have to go back again to living with my parents.
and I don't know what to do but I know that this can't keep being like this.
It's currently 2 AM and I can't sleep thinking about every moment that we have spent together.
The first few weeks of November were perfect but, since we've been to Canada, everything has changed.
I'm sometimes scared of him and I promised myself that, if I'd ever felt that again, I would end things. However, here I am again, overthinking about everything and not knowing what to do.

I wish I could call my mom, tell her everything but, what if we solved things tomorrow? She loves Chase and I don't even know what her reaction would be, this is the first time she gets close to one of my relationships.
At the same time I want to call my friends but they are all his friends again so, what if he had already called them and they are against me?
Is this what Chase had been feeling the whole time he was with Xio? Am I in a toxic relationship or am I just overthinking?

Trying to get these thoughts out of my head I decide to make a move and go to his bedroom.
I knock once at his door and open it, finding him on his phone.

-Hi- I say, whispering, as he makes a spot on the bed for me- can we please talk, this shit is mak-

He kisses me intensely and immediately takes off my sweater.

-Wow- I say.

-We'll talk later, I need you Madelyn.
That's the last thing he says before we are both naked, lying on the bed.

-Come on mads, show me how much you love me- he says as he goes harder and harder.

I start moaning his name, feeling it coming over- I'm there Chase, I'm coming- I say moaning, as he kisses my boobs.

He looks up- I love that face you put when you moan my name- he says as he stops.

-Hey, keep going- I say as I grab his face and start kissing him.

He keeps going as he repeats- you are mine babes, you will always be, come on, I love you.

Twenty seconds later, we are both exhausted, tangled in each other bodies.

-I should have come sooner if I knew that that was how you were going to receive me- I say as he rubs my arm.

-I love you- he tells me- that stupid fight should have never happened.

-I know my love, I'm sorry for talking to you like that, you know that I love you and trust you so much right?

-I know mads, you've literally just showed me how much you love me in the best way possible- he tells me as he kisses my neck.

A slight moan scapes from my mouth- I'll love you forever

-And I'll love you till forever falls apart- he tells me as we fall asleep, our bodies interlaced with each other.

-Goodmorning love of my life- I hear someone say as I open my eyes slowly- happy birthday.

I open my eyes to see chase with a lot of balloons surrounded him, he looked really goofy and I couldn't imagine a better way to wake up during my birthday.

-Hi- I softly say as he engulfs me in a hug.

-Happy birthday to the best girl ever- he says as he starts kissing me everywhere.

-Stop!!- I say since he started tickling me.

He stares at me- You look beautiful now come on, put something on because I've got a surprise.

I put on some sweatpants and his hoodie as I followed him in the hall.

-Hey I said put something on, not my whole closet- he says as he puts his arms around me and covers my eyes.

When we arrive to what I think was the living room he lets me see.

-Wow Chase- I say as I run to the big flowers' bouquet- they are beautiful.

-Now open the envelope- he tells me as he sits on the couch and watches me in awe, like a father watching his kids open their Christmas presents.

I open the envelope and see two tickets for a weekend Colorado- oh my god Chase! Are we going on a road trip to Colorado?

He stands up- yess, do you like it?

-Oh my god, I love it- I say as I hug him- best present ever.

-Let's make a toast- he says as he opens my favorite wine.

-Wow wine for breakfast? This is the best day of my life- I say as he pours some wine in my glass.

-To more birthdays together- he says.

-To more birthdays together- I repeat -Oh look! It's snowing!!