CHAPTER 11

After half an hour laughing and talking about things that made no sense we finished the pizza and were now laid on the sofa, my head on his lap.

-Hey Chase- I say looking at his eyes.

-Hey Mads- he says looking me back. Mads was sort of nickname that he got used to calling me, i thought that it was cute since everyone called me Maddie except from him.

-You said that why do I let men treat me like that before- I say trying to get in the topic that I wanted to talk about.

-Look Mads everything that I said before was just beca-

-I..I don't care... i mean you said that right??

-Yes I did- he says confused.

-But you are doing the same- I say staring at him.

-Wh..What do you mean- he asks.

-You are letting your girlfriend hurt you and you are not doin anything to-

-Stop it please- he says, looking at the wall and trying not to look at me, taking his hand away from my hair, stopping stroking it.

-No but I don't understand it Chase, like why are you still with her I don't understand-

-STOP IT MADDIE- he says yelling and it takes me aback, he raises his hand and I immediately get away as if he was about to hurt me. He was only going to touch his hair.

-I am sorry- he says apologizing- I.. Did you think that I was going to hurt you??- he asks worried, tears forming in his eyes.

-Erm no- I say trying to sound convincible, of course I knew he wasn't going to hurt me but I guess that it was a custom from the past.

-Madelyn I.. I would never hurt you, I know that you have been treated horrible but i wouldn't ever hurt you okay- he says, grabbing my face with both of his hands, making me stare at him.

-I know- I say, my voice cracking.

-Look everything is so difficult,  I feel that if I break up with her i..i'm gonna loose everything.
She is my safe ticket in case that the whole outer banks thing doesn't work if that makes sense, i know that it doesn't but-

-Chase it's okay, I know it can be difficult and I don't even know why did I ask that, I just don't want to see you hurt, I know how sad you get when you see her insta stories, she living her life, without seeming to miss you- I say looking at him straight in the eyes.

-You have the purest soul- he says stroking my cheek.

I just smile as I feel my eyes closing.

-Come on Mads go to bed- he says helping me to stand up.

-You'll be okay sleeping on the sofa??- I ask him rubbing my tired eyes.

-Yeah it's pretty comfy- he says smiling.

-You can sleep in my room if you want to, the bed is more comfortable there and besides you have an intense scene to shoot tomorrow- I say- I can sleep on the sofa.

-Im not gonna make you sleep on the sofa in your own apartment you silly- he says- are you okay with me sleeping with you??

-I mean nothing that has not happened before- I say shrugging- but hurry up because i am so tired.

-Okay if you ask me that much i guess i'll have to sleep with you- he says rolling his eyes and smirking.

-Shut up- I say and then I notice that he is still wearing clothes and not exactly comfortable ones- you are gonna sleep with jeans??

-Um, I usually sleep in my underwear if I don't have comfortable sweatpants- he says rubbing his nape.

-Oh...erm.. cool- I say getting on the bed.

He takes his t-shirt and jeans off and catch me staring at him, he immediately grins.

-Relax John B it's not like I have never seen a boy in underwear before- I say laughing- I have a brother get your head out of the gutter John B- I try to say between laughs.

-Mm if I do not remember wrong you don't have a brother- he says covering ourselves with the covers.

-So funny- I say.

-And this time try not to steal my side of the covers- he says and even though the room is completely dark I can see him smiling.

-Shut up- I say and he laughs.

And like that, we fall sleep, one next to the other.