CHAPTER 29

-Heyy...babe wake up, we gotta go- someone whispers to me, shaking my arm a little bit.

I open my eyes and rub them a little.

Chase immediately smiles kindly- we gotta go remember?? i have already prepared your bag and i left a note for the others- he says kissing my forehead.

I nod and i try to stand up, forgetting all my pain, even though this time didn't hurt that bad, it still hurt, i sit again on the bed, not being able to stand by myself.

-It still hurts that bad??- he asks kneeling over and grabbing both of my hands.

-Not that bad, but it still does- I say.

-Then I'll have to carry you- he says picking me up and tickling me a little.

-Stopp itt- i whisper giggling a little.

He grabs my bag and his phone and starts going on his tip toes trying not to make a lot of noise, while he is walking through the living room and the kitchen i spot the small note that he left on the fridge "don't freak out, Maddie wasn't feeling okay and we did a little visit to the doctor, if you are leaving just close the door and leave the keys at maddie's parents' house"
I smile to myself and the next second we are in the parking, thanks god he brought a hoodie because it was so cold.

We both get in the car and he hands me the hoodie, which of course, was the Florida one. I smile to him as i put it on myself, it still smelt like him.

He puts his hand on my thigh and rub it- it's gonna be okay- he says as he starts pressing the engine.

After 30 minutes we finally arrived to the hospital, i was really nervous, what if it wasn't just a scar that hadn't healed? what if it was something worst.

-Hi- the receptionist says. She probably was in her late 30s and looked a little bit tired but nice at the same time.

-Hi- chase says, me still being in his arms- um.. she feels like an inside pain in her cervix and she is not even able to stand up because of it.

-Name??- she asks as she opens the computer.

-Madelyn Cline- I say as she smiles at me.

-Okay so the gynecology part is on the third flat, you have the elevator right there- she says pointing at it as we thank her and go there.

I take deep breaths, scared of what might happen.

-Mads all is gonna be okay, i promise okay??- he says as he kisses my cheek.

When we both arrive we sit on some chairs of the waiting room, my head resting on his shoulder and our finger interlaced.

-Madelyn Cline??- a women asks opening the door, since we were alone here she immediately lands her eyes on me.

-Yeah- i say nodding as chase picks me up and we both enter in the room.

-You sure you want me to stay here??- chase asks as we both sit in different chairs.

I nod- yes, please- i say grabbing his hand and he smiles.

-Okay so if i am not wrong you claim to have pain in your vagina right??- she directly asks. She was probably in her early 30s as well and she looked really kind.

I nod.

-And.. how did you discover the pain sweetheart??- she asks, taking some notes.

I look at chase and he gave me a reassuring look- um.. we were having sex- i say

The lady just nods and keeps writing down some things.

-and there was a part where i just felt pain so we stopped and um.. then i couldn't even stand up.