CHAPTER 17

I dip my head under the water and i stayed there, finally everything being silent, everything being dark, everything feeling alright, my body getting tired more and more and....

-MADDIE?!???- someone yells to me, picking my naked body from the bath, immediately feeling the temperature change.

-STOPP- i yell- I DON'T WANNA DO IT.

-Hey Mads- he says holding my head with both of his hands while i tried to get off of him- it is me, chase.

I start crying, i was tired of everything.

He wraps a towel around my body and carries me bridal style to my bed which had now different covers.

-are you okay?? you can't give up now Maddie, not after everything you have fought for- he says grabbing my face, making me look at his green eyes.

I nod, shivering.

-Here are your clothes, put them on and you'll feel better okay??- he says rubbing my back.

I nod, again.

-Please don't do anything stupid, just think about your parents right? you have to keep fighting Mads you can't give-

-But i am tired of fighting- i say breaking down.

-I know- he says sitting next to me on the bed- i am tired of fighting as well, but i keep doing it, everything will get better, i promise.

-you do??- i ask.

-i promise- he says stroking my hair.

-when??

-maybe not tomorrow, or even next month, but it will and you'll be the happiest women ever because you deserve it- he says.

I nod.

-now get changed and ready to sleep okay??- he says.

-alone??- i ask him, i didn't care with who but i didn't want to be alone.

-of course not, i'm not leaving you alone right now- he says smiling.

-but...but you have to work- i say.

-um...i'm not going to work tomorrow, i just can't, um...should i tell jonas everything??

I shake my head.

-but maddie... everyone is gonna know sooner or later- he says.

-they are gonna think i am vulnerable- i say, some tears rolling down my face.

-they are gonna think the opposite, and if they think that, jonas will make sure to fire them- he says smiling a little bit- i am just gonna tell him so he can tell the others okay??

I nod, i didn't have any other choice and at this point, i didn't care at all.

-now get changed okay??

I nod.

-and xio??- i ask, scared.

-i don't give a shit about her right now, i just need to take care of you- he says to me when i hear someone screaming at my door.

-CHASE?!?- someone screams and I immediately get scared, having another attack.

-I knew you were with that bitch- xio, of course, yells which only makes me sob more.

-Stay here- he says to me- i'll come back in five minutes, here you have a sweatshirt to feel comfy- he says handing me his Florida sweatshirt, smiling a little bit.

I shake my head as if i was saying no, I just couldn't wear that, it smelt like him, i couldn't do that to myself.

I can feel his little heart breaking in a million pieces and his smile dropping in less than a second- oh um...here- he says handing me one of my other sweatshirts.