CHAPTER 48

-I need more drinks in this table!!- Rylie says as I run to the garden placing more soda on a massive table that we placed on the outside.

-Oh my god this shit is so stressful- Evan says as he runs into the house again, bringing more ice cubs.

It was 11am and we had been preparing everything since early 8. There were more than 100 guests coming and we had to prepare a lot of things so that everything would turn out to be perfect.

-Hii- Chase says from behind me, placing his arms around my waist- stressful ain't it?

We hadn't even talked this morning because we were too busy- it sure is- I say laughing a little bit.

He gets close to me and pecks my lips till Evan yells- CHASEE!! I need your help with these chairs!!

He just rolls his eyes and leaves- will i be able to have some alone time with my girlfriend?

I just laugh as I continue bringing more snacks here, enjoying everything.

After half an hour we all sit down in the main living room, exhausted.

-So they should be coming in less than 10 minutes and remember, if anyone is too drunk just tell them to go home and if someone asks if they can spend the night here just say no, I'll book an uber for you- Jenn says- And It should end at 2am maximum, because I have to leave tomorrow at 10am to get our flight to New York.

We all nod our heads and go to our bedrooms to start getting ready since we didn't have that much of time.
I just wore a silky dress with a bikini underneath because we all would probably ended up in the lake.
I straightened my hair a little bit even though it would probably end on a messy bun and I put waterproof mascara on me.

-Uuhhh I see a sexy woman there- Chase says as I sit next to him on the bed.

I chuckle as I say- We should probably head downstairs.

He sighs and pecks me- Some of these rich people can be a bit annoying, boys are basically like Kooks so just stay with the cast members please, I doubt they'll do anything stupid but they can get annoying with Rylie so I don't want to imagine how they'll be with you, so watch out, if they get on your nerves just tell me and I'll kick them out okay?

-You sound like my dad- I say laughing.

-They think you are single because no one can know about us so please, just stay with the cast members please- he repeats, sounding dead serious.

I roll my eyes- I wiiill.

-I won't take my eyes off you anyway- he says standing up and helping me to get up from bed as we both head downstairs.

-Oh fuck- Chase says stopping in the middle of the stairs.

-What?- I say whispering, confused as fuck.

-My step dad has arrived.

-Oh- I say- does he know about us?

-I honestly don't know, just act normal- he says walking downstairs.

His step dad immediately sees us- heyyy how are yous doing?

Chase goes first and gives him a "bro hug"- good how about you.

-Doing great, you must be Maddie right?- He says smiling at me and shaking my hand.

-Yeah! nice to meet you- I say.

-You too- he says- I've heard only good things about you, Jenn is like obsessed with you- he says laughing.

-See I told you- Chase says laughing as well.