CHAPTER 13

-Cut- Jonas says and all the cameras start moving everything to another different location.

-Put all the cameras in the club now- another producer says and they all start talking about the new location, the light and more things that i did not understand.

-Hey Jonas can we take the van if y'all not gonna use it??- chase asks since it was a long distance.

-Yeah leave it next to the trailers- he says not paying much attention.

We wait for every camera to leave since they were blocking the whole street and Chase starts driving.

-That was an easy one- he says.

-It sure was- I say laughing and looking at him.

-I'm starviingg- he says doing dramatic gestures.

-Don't worry my mom will feed you- I say rolling my eyes.

-So funny- he says and I can feel him staring at him.

I turn my head- what?- i say laughing.

-You look gorgeous right now- he says looking at me.

-You just want me to start blushing again- I say rolling my eyes.

-Maybe- he says not stopping looking at me- but you do look beautiful.

-Chase you have a girlfriend- I say and he stops looking at me.

-I don't know if I wanna be with her anymore- he says not even looking at me with the corner of his eye.

-Oh- I say not wanting to say anything.

-This lasts months without her I've been happier than ever and...and... I didn't miss her- he says with a guilty look on his eyes.

-Chase, don't feel guilty about it, it's not your fault- I say not knowing what to say.

-I know, I just feel guilty because I have never been this happy and um.. my anxiety attacks have stopped since then a little and I don't know Maddie, I am just scared- he says.

-just do whatever you think is the right thing- I say smiling a little bit, honestly I have never met his girlfriend but I was happy for him.

-Do you think i should break up with her?- he asks me.

-Chase i am not going to get involved in this, it is your relationship and so on your decision- I say looking at him.

-But you have already done it- he says parking the twinkie.

-what?- I say confused.

-you have already gotten involved Maddie- he says, the twinkie being now in the middle of the parking lot.

-i...i don't unserst-

-so you don't feel...um... this??- he says nervous while pointing the two of us with his finger.

I did not know what to say. I wanted to tell him everything but I just couldn't. I was scared. You were supposed to be away from men Maddie. But he is not like that. I wanted to talk but words wouldn't leave my mouth.

Someone immediately knocks on the window. It was a young girl, she looked shorter than me and she had short hair and brown eyes. Chase's face immediately turns white and he gets off the twinkie.

-Xio?- he says confused.

Oh no. His girlfriend?

-Chaseee!! i missed you soo much!!- she says running to him and wrapping her arms around him. He spins her.

Yeah you surely missed him, you looked so sad drinking in parties surrounded by boys.

Chase immediately looks at me and I ignore him.