CHAPTER 33

I open my eyes, with horrible cramps in my stomach, looking at my phone to see that he hadn't answered my texts and that i only slept for 15 minutes.

I try to call him again, when, to my surprise i hear his voice- what Maddie?- he asks, it looked as if he was running somewhere.

-Can you come back, please? i miss you and my stomach is starting to hurt a lot, i can't reach the shelf where the pills are- i say, almost begging him.

He sighs- yeah, i'll go back, wait for me- he says as he hangs up.

I sigh, trying to give my stomach some kind of massage to stop the pain.
Not even 15 minutes later I get distracted from my thoughts by the sound of the lock.

I immediately stand up and run to the door, catching him by surprise as i kissed him all over his face- i am so sorry, i don't know what happened to my mood- i say apologizing while i kept kissing him.
He smiles a little bit- i forgive you it's okay- he says hugging me back.

-No it's not, we have a date this night organized by moi-i say.

-Okayy- he says as I engulf him in the biggest hug- babe i am all sweaty- he says laughing a little.

-I don't care I have missed you so much- I say, still hugging him.

-I went out for not even an hour- he says laughing a little, confused and surprised for my sudden outburst.

-The worst hour of my life- i say kissing him, both getting lost in each other's tongues.

-I should take a shower- he finally says as we both stop our make out session.

-Wear a swimsuit- i say letting him go.

-Why- he says going to the bathroom, looking at me confused.

I roll my eyes- because we are gonna go ski- i say ironically.

He just enters the bathroom and I can hear him laughing when he is inside.

I go back to the sofa, laying down while listening his soft voice singing in the shower, i smile like a stupid when i feel terrible cramps, the ones that i only feel when i am about to get my period.

-Fuck- i think to myself as i run to the bathroom to grab a tampon.

I open the door to see chase doing the same, totally naked- oh um erm.. i..- i try to say, trying to take my eyes off his perfect body and his tanned abs.

-This is familiar- he says laughing a little- eyes here madam- he grabs my chin making me look at him.

I blush a little as he asks- do you know where can i find a towel?- he says making it obvious that he needed to dry himself a little.

-I do know where you can find one but I'm not gonna tell yaa- i say giggling.

-Heyyyy- he says grabbing me and tickling me- you sure you aren't gonna tell me??

-Okay okayy- i finally say, giving up, as always- there is a pair of them on the bedd- i say trying to catch my breath.

-thankss- he says kissing my face as he goes to my bedroom, closing the door.

I sigh remembering the real reason of why I was here and I close the bathroom door, grabbing a tampon and putting it on. I change my underwear and I go back to my bedroom, which door was opened now so I enter noticing chase checking himself out on the mirror.

I laugh a little and he immediately puts his shirt on when he realizes that he was not alone anymore.

-Are you in love with yourself or something??- i say joking.