Chapter 1: Same class, new faces

Kahn's Pov

I had been busy studying as much as I could on draconic magic thanks to some of the books Ozpin had managed to get for me. I was just finishing reading about the fact that there are other types of magic when I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost time for the first class of the semester to start.

I was sitting in professor Port's class when and it was about to start when suddenly a bunch of first years come rushing in. I ended up noticing three distinct smells coming from them one of roses, one that smelt like a dragon... weird and a cat? So I looked at the newcomers while I heard professor Port's scolded them. The smallest of them has silver eyes but what was strange about it was I could tell there was some underlying magic that seemed to be locked away.

A

s the class started I heard the professor telling one of his stories that I've already heard. So I take this chance to pull out one of the few books I keep on hand with me. It's a book by a man named Nickoli Tesla, an atleasian man that tried to make less reliant on dust for power. I was making some headway through it when I heard the professor ask for volunteers, so I raised my hand and heard him say." Good two volunteers please go get your combat gear on Mr.Goodwitch Ms.Schnee."

3rd pov

As the two students were head out of the classroom to get changed the first years heard clacking and when they looked at the source they noticed that the other volunteer has clawed feet, large wings and scales of copper while a certain cat in particular realized in particular just what his race was and the sheer importance that him even existing meant for her home island as a whole. After a small wait the two students came back and as soon as they arrived the professor said. "Mr.Goodwitch considering your abilities you should go first." The young dragon nods and jumps into the fighting area and as soon as he does the professor releases the grimm from its cage. The onlookers watch as he let's the boarbatusk charge at him while he just stands there seemingly uncaring that it could skewer him. As soon as it got close enough to him he side steps and get behind wraps his arms around its stomach and preforms an atleasian (German) suplex on it. As soon as the boarbatusk hit the ground he quickly get close to it hand cuts it's throat with his clawed foot effectively killing it in two moves.

The first years stand there stunned while everyone else there is claping and professor could be heard saying."Bravo simply out standing! Quick and efficient using your natural weapons like that a true huntsman in the making. Next up Ms.Schnee, please enter the ring."

As Weiss enters and Kahn leaves the ring the Schnee sends him a glare but he simply doesn't pay her any attention causing her to let out a huff out of frustration. Weiss seems to struggle with her fight and she lashes out at her team leader whenever she tries to help when the fight ends she rushes out the classroom while Ruby follows suit. Kahn not want to get involved heads to change room and puts back on his school clothes gets his stuff from the classroom and headed off to wherever he has to go next for the day.