Chapter 31: Meeting the leaders

Kahn's pov

    It has been two weeks since I first arrived here. If lookskke Sienna listened when I asked her to take her time. During that time , I read the magic scrolls I had taken from the vault when I first got here and found out what they all do. The first one was the scroll on teleportation magic, the second isn't helpful to me since it is about how to use weather magic, the third is immensely useful because it explains how to make a bag of holding, and the fourth is healing magic which led me to discover that I am completely unable to use healing magic.

    I had searched the vault for the supplies that I would need to turn my satchel into this "bag of holding" I just have a good feeling about doing this. I was luck enough to find everything that I needed for it. I'm standing outside of my new home with everything set up in front of me to perform the magic. I unravel the scroll one last time to make sure I do this right.

    I send a wave of my magic through everything and start interweaving the supplies I had gathered with my satchel. I kept my full focus on doing this since this would help me when traveling immensely. As soon as I finished weaving the last material together with my satchel, there is a bright flash of light momentarily blinding me. As soon as I can see again I look down and see that my satchel has a faint magical glow to it. I pick it up, open it and stick my arm in as far as I can. I manage to get my arm in all the way to my shoulder, and it still seems like there is a massive amount of space in it.

    Time to fill this up with a whole lot of lien from the vault.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Kahn dressed like a bank robber stuffing his new and improved satchel with a large amount of lien.

    I'm now currently in the kitchen, making myself some food. What I've found out is that there are no bones to eat around here, which disappoints me. I made a couple of sandwiches using the herbs from the garden in them as well to help boost my immune system.

    As soon as I finish eating I here a bullhead coming around. I head to the front of the house to see who it is. I see Sienna walk off of the bullhead followed by three people. Two of them are cat faunus with black hair and amber eyes, huh they sort of look like Blake, neat. While the third person has multiple animal like features such as stripped ears, tail and her arms up to her elbows haver while her hands have very noticeable claws, which leads me to believe that she is a beast mage.

Kahn: Thank you for coming. Come inside and we can talk in there.

    I lead them inside towards the living room. I go to a nearby single person seat simply because I don't feel like giving Sienna the chance to pull something. The Belladonnas sit on a sofa across from me while Sienna and the beast mage find individual seats.

Kahn: I'm not sure if Sienna mentioned it but I am Kahn Alexander Copperscale Goodwitch. It is nice to meet you all.

Ghira: I am Ghira Belladonna and thus is my my wife Kali Belladonna.

    I look to the beast mage, waiting for her to awnserq.

Sierra: I am Sierra Khan, I'm sorry if my sister has caused you any trouble. She tends to like men that are.... younger then her.

   So Sienna has a sister that is also a leader of a group. Good to know.

Kahn: Well now that the introductions are out of the way. The reason I've asked you all to come here is so that I can understand what it is I'm supposed to do as the Copperscale of this island. From what i have been told by Sienna my "grandfather" hasn't been doing his duty. After having the displeasure of meeting him we fought, and jump killed him. He insulted my parents, no one disrespects my parents, especially my mother.

    I see the three leaders look surprised, and then their looks turned to relief. Sierra looks at the Belladonnas before look back to me, standing up and then kneeling down in front of me. I was really hoping that this wasn't a common thing.

Sierra: Thank you my dragon. I know that it may be rude of me to ask but can the tiger clan move back into here? After being disgraced by you grandfather, we lost our home and purpose. If you would allow us to come back we can take care of everything that needs to be done. We would also like to rebuild the homes we once had here that you grandfather destroyed when he chased us out of our homes we had been living in since the time our ancestors served the first primordial Copperscale.

Kahn: Sure why not. It's not like I'm going to be able to use all this space. But to get back  on topic like I had just asked could someone please tell me what it is that I'm supposed to even do?

    Sierra get back up and goes back to sit down on her seat.

Sierra: Seeing as my sister has yet to tell you what your duty to Menagerie I shall tell. Your ancestors used their draconic magic to make it rain here on Menagerie, allowing us beast mages to bring life to the island, or at least that was how it was supposed to go until your great grandfather the second primordial Copperscale died and your grandfather took over two hundred and eighty five years ago. He in his negligence after the first great faunus war allowed Menagerie to become the desert island you now see with very little fertile land that can be used to farm on. All we need you to do is to make it rain twice a week until we beast mages can make the land healthy enough so that we can expand once more and regain the once beautiful green and grimmless home.

Kahn: Wait there are no grimm here?

    Ghira speaks up this time.

Ghira: Yes it is thanks to your ancient uncle, the Silverscale dragon, he breathed a purifying fire that destroyed all the pools of grimm upon Menagerie. Or at least according to some of our historians claim that is the case. The only ones that would know would be his followers the wolf clan. But sadly their has been no word from them in a very long time. I have sent people to go search them out but none have returned. We fear that the desert has taken them. I will also say that your other purpose is to protect Menagerie, as it's guardian dragon. The only reason Menagerie has been truly safe was because your grandfather was around, otherwise Atlas slavers would have come around to try and round our people up.

    I just take a moment to think about all this. That bastard really made things harder for the people here. I can't just stay here though. I still need to figure out why beacon was attacked and to deal with Adam. Wait I almost forgot about the one magic scroll that can effect the weather. I might not be stuck here after all. Plus with Atlas thinking that my "grandfather" is still alive the Menagerie is perfectly fine and safe.

Kahn: Allright. Well let's get to it then. When I get the chance to ill go check out the wolf clan myself to see if they still live. Now please wait here a minute I have to go grab something.

    I quickly rush to the study to grab that scroll. Good I left it on the desk. I jump off the balcony to speed up getting back to the meeting. I put the scroll down on the table we are sitting around.

Kahn: I took this from the vault. It is a magic scroll that can effect the weather. Sierra I would like your people to study it and see if you can make it rain here yourselves. While I would like to stay here I still have thing I need to do before I can settle down. Don't worry about the safety of the island since we are the only ones who know that my "grandfather" is dead Atlas is unlikely to do anything. While your people study that scroll Sierra I want you Sienna to bring the tiger clan here so that can get settled back in. Just to be safe before I set out to find the wolf clan I will bring rain to Menagerie until the beast mages can learn how to control the weather since the weather is a part of nature and beast mages magic is based around nature I'm sure your people Sierra can figure out how to make it work. This way when I'm gone from Menagerie youq can bring it back to life.

Sierra: Thank you my dragon! This is more than I could have ever hoped for! I will get to it right away!

Ghira: Thank you Copperscale.

Kahn: Please stop calling by formal names. My name is Kahn, I really don't like all this formality. I'm still new to this whole being the third primordial Copperscale thing.

Sierra: YOUR THE THIRD PRIMORDIAL COPPERSCALE!?!

    Looks like Sienna is the difficult one and not Sierra since she didn't mention it. This is going to take a while.