Chapter 32: So a cat, a monkey and a dragon 2.0

Kahn's pov

    I had lost track of time since the meeting. I had been busy reading all the books in the Copperscale manor. The tiger clan has moved some of their people back into the manor while another chunk of them have started to build homes. A few of the beast mages of the tiger clan have even started turning sand into dirt with their magic. That surprised me when I first saw it. From what I can tell, Sierra seems more like their leader than Sienna is.

    I had sent Sienna back to her headquarters in Mistral to try and rally the white fang members that are still loyal to her. So far, a good majority are following Adam. If a fight really is going to break out between the two sides of the white fang, I'll need to step in. However, while I'm sure that Menagerie should be safe if I leave, I still want to make extra sure that it stays that way. I've been itching to go out in search of the wolf clan. So far, Sierra and her vice leaders of the beast mages are making great progress, a few of them are even capable of making small rain clouds, so things are progressing smoothly.

    I'm currently in Kuo Kuana heading towards the Belladonna residence when I see smoke rising from their manor. I break out into a sprint and start prepping my magic to make it rain. I hear fighting come from the direction of their home. I snap my fingers with my newly refined magic skills, which quickly makes it rain hard over the entirety of Kuo Kuana. Looks like I put far too much magic into that. Guess my I hadn't refined magic skills as good as I thought.

    I slam through the front door and see Ghira fighting a white fang member. The white fang member turns to me with a look of suprise that quickly changes into a look of complete abject terror. I charge right at him while he is paralyzed with fear. I perform an atleasian suplex and let go part way, sending him flying out the door.

Kahn: I made it rain outside so the fire should start to die down soon. Point me to where you need me to go, and I'll assist in the fight.

A small timeskip skip brought to you by chibi Kahn and a chibi Ghira in wrestling outfits absolutely destroying the white fang members

Kahn's pov

    I'm sitting on a nearby bench now that the fighting has stopped. I reach into my satchel of holding and look around for some bones that the tiger clan has managed to get for me. Not only that, but they somehow got me rhino horns, which is like the most medicinal bone out there, making it the best thing for me to eat. I bite into it and crunch down on this nutritional goodness. As I'm eating the horn, I see a familiar cat faunus and monkey faunus walk past me in a deep conversation, talking about stopping Adam. I put the rest of the horn back into my satchel of holding and walk up behind them and grin.

Kahn: Long time no see you two.

    They both jump in suprise from me interrupting their talk. Once again Sun is the first one to speak up.

Sun: Jeez man, where did you even come fro- what in Oum's name happened to you?

   He has a genuine look of concern on his face.

Kahn: My horn broke during the fall. While what happened to my wing, I don't want to talk about it. So you two are also thinking about ways to stop Adam? Let's catch up real quick.

Another timeskip brought to you by chibi Kahn, Blake and Sun walking into a bar

Kahn's pov

    We had a good time catching up. I told them that I had went straight from patch via walking the ocean floor along with how there was underwater kingdom. They were genuinely surprised by that. I had a good chuckle from the looks on their faces as I described everything I bad seen in great detail. How I had traveled Mistral, had my broken horn turned into twin daggers which I let them look at, and how before I could get to the city of Mistral I was ambushed by some pshyco scorpion faunus along with the fact that he jumped off a cliff to chase me. They in turn told me about their journey to get here and what they were trying to do. So I in turn told them about the fact that I have Sienna getting white fang members still loyal to her to gather up to prepare for a fight. As it was starting to get dark out to start my long trek back to the Copperscale manor.

    As I'm leaving Kuo Kuana, Sierra straight up walks out of a palm tree and heads right towards me. From what I can tell, she looks proud.

Sierra: My dragon. My order of beast mages have done it. We can now provide Menagerie with a steady rain fall.

Kahn: Good. This means I can set out to find the wolf clan and discover what happened. Thank you for your hard work. Please tell the Belladonnas that I will be away for awhile. They were to the far northeastern part of the island right?

Sierra: Yes it is my dragon. We shall take care of the manor in your absence. We will make sure to have some proper farmable land by the time you return.

Kahn: Just don't push yourselves to hard on it. I'm sure that I'll be back in no time.

   I had no idea that I was about to stumble upon or the fact that I would find a solution to my other problem. Magic can do a scary amount of things.