Part two: Ozpin's paln/ Kahn going to patch

Ozpin's pov

Things were starting fall into place better than I could hope for. Sure there were some set backs such as Summer retiring when Kahn saved her. I don't blame her she faced off against Salem, nearly died and just barely got to escape with her life. Despite having lost an eye and an arm she was still as optimistic as ever and she wanted be their with her husband and daughters to be able to watch over the two as they grow up.

With Ruby getting in early and Kahn speaking up about Weiss causing to meet sped up my plan greatly. If I can manage to gift Ruby the power of a dragon her silver eyes should take control and make her a true silver. The only hitch to that is that for one Kahn doesn't know how to do that yet and two I need to make sure the two become even closer first. Both of them are extremely important to putting an end to Salem.

I take a sip of hot chocolate from my mug and look down at the paperwork on my desk. Looking over where students are going during the break and the forms of tye students coming for the Vytal festival. I notice that miss Rose is going back home to patch with her sister. Hmmm this gives me an idea. I grab my scroll off of my desk and give Glynda a call. It takes a bit longer than I expect but she eventually pick up.

Glynda: Good evening Ozpin what can I do for you.

Ozpin: Hello Glynda I was wondering if Kahn was going anywhere or had plans to do anything during this break.

Glynda: I don't believe so. Though might I ask why?

Ozpin: To awnser your question I think it would be good for Kahn to stay with Tai and Summer during break.

She doesn't respond right away. She is probably trying to figure out what I'm planning with this. I could tell her the whole plan but then she would probably argue with me about it which would delay things.

Glynda: And why is that?

Ozpin: Well I'm sure Tai would like to thank him for saving his wife so long ago and Summer never got to thank him either because if you remember he left right after h3 brought her to my office to go and I quote "steak, bacon and more steak." Besides he could learn more in terms of hand to hand combat from Tai since there fighting styles are slightly similar. Not only that but since meeting young miss Rose he has become far more social. Which last time I checked when he came to my office so we could talk about his specialization you mentioned that at the time that was the most you ever heard him talk in an entire year.

I hear her let out a long sigh. Good she is seeing it my way but without. Me having to tell her the whole truth.

Glynda: Allright I'll get him to go but we are going to have a talk about what your are truly planning with this.

I was drinking from my mug when she said that and nearly spat out what was in my mouth. It would seem I hadn't gotten away with not having to explain it.

Ozpin: *cough* You can *cough* ahem sorry can you also let him know that since be should have stopped team RWBY from getting involved with what happened at the docks but instead went along with it he now has to stay in their dorm and act as a fith member for them. Along with assisting them on any missions they go until he graduates. That is all. Have a goodnight.

Glynda: OZPIN I WILL NOT HAVE MY SON STAY IN A ROOM FULL OF GIRLS FO-

I hung up on her. I am going to get an ear full from her later when she comes to talk to me about that decision. I decide to save myself from that particular issue by locking down the elevator.

A small time skip brought to by chibi Glynda dumping all of Ozpin's hot chocolate down the drain out of spite

Kahn's pov

I am now look at a map while flying over the water with my suit case strapped to my back. Ok not sure why I have to stay at patch or why I'm having to stay with Ruby and her family. I look back down as I approach patch and see the island. I make sure I'm going g the right way as I look at the map and the directions that I was given as I land down infront of the small cabin. I'm about to knock on the door when I hear barking and the sound of someone rushing towards it.

The door is throw open as I see Ruby there with a massive smile on her face and then I see what looks to be a taller, older Ruby, Yang and a tall blonde guy.

Ruby: HIKAHNWELCOMETOOURHOMEIMLOOKINGCORWARDTOYOUSTAYINGWITHUS.

Ozpin's pov

I was just leaning back in my chair relaxing after having just finished all the work I had for the day. Suddenly I heard the elevator ding and I looked up confused. I start to reach my cane. I watch as Glynda walk out and I start to go reach for the emergency button that would put me into a escape pod that'll be launched out of my tower when I'm suddenly unable to move. I look up to see Glynda's face only to see that she looks furious.

Glynda: You do know that since I'm your assistant that I can unlock the elevator right? That I also know about your secret escape pod attached to your desk right? So what is it that you are planning for my son hmmm?

Ozpin: N-Now Glynda let's be civil about this. Don't forget I am your employer and that I let you into my inner circle.

Glynda: OH I know! I also know that you'll just reincarnate if I do infact kill you. So let's talk about what you are planning for my son now shall we?

She lightly slaps her hand with her riding crop causing me to gulp. This is going to hurt.... alot.