Volume one intermission part one The first dragons

So before i start just going to say that I'm going to do one chapter of world building per intermission. Allright onto to the lore.

    Let us take a step back from the tale that is currently being told and look back into the past of Remnant. Long ago in an age before humans or faunus when the world was first made and magic was abundant in the air. The brother gods looked down upon the world they had just made and wondered what to do next with it. They thought to other worlds that they know of and heard about from hearsay of other gods.

Dark: OH! OH! I know just the perfect creature for this world.

Light: And what would that be? Surely since it is something that you thought of it can't be that great.

Dark: I take offense to that. But I do think that you will like what I have in mind. Dragons!

    Light was both surprised and annoyed by this idea. Surprised because he does in fact like it and annoyed because he hadn't thought of it first.

     So the brother gods got to work and each made a dragon. The brother of Light made a brilliant and resplendent platinum dragon. Her breath could heal any injury or cure any illness. She was calm noble and caring but when angered her claws could cleave mountains her magic could wipe out entire continents and she would lose any sense of mercy she once had. She made her home on an island with lush jungles where a race of forest elves and beast folk resided in. She would take care of any orphan childern and teach them whatever they would need to know. She would later become know as the platinum mother.

    The brother of dark created a dragon whose scale loomed like the a stary night sky. He was fierce, destructive yet he was also compassionate unlike the many other creations the brother of dark would make for example the grimm. His breath would make people weightless and float up into the air making them easy prey to take care of.
He turned out to be near impossible to anger and once he was angered the only way for him to be stopped was if the brother gods intervened, that is how mightily he was. With his magic he created his home by raising a massive mountain into the sky and carving out a massive cave to reside in. He would later be called the night sky father.

    After they created these two dragons they went to make the many other beings that would inhabit the world. What they are and there cultures will be explained another time.

    After the many other races were made and a long time after they had developed and spread around the two dragons eventually met. They met by complete accident. There respective creator sent them to deal with a kingdom of man that had recently taken over the content that they lived upon. The fact that the humans had conquered it and wiped out the other races that lived on it wasn't the problem. The problem was that they didn't worship the brother gods and instead worshipped an invading God whose name I will not reveal. This invading God brought into the world a whole new kind of magic. Necromancy. Both gods were appalled by this but for entirely different reasons. The brother of Light was disgusted because it messed with the natural order of the world and the cycle of life and death he had put so much time and effort into. The brother of dark simply because he wasn't the one that came up with or brought it into the world so he couldn't use it or gift it upon mortals to mess with his brother.

    So the two dragons met confused at first but quickly got along together. They would later over the course of thirty years destroy the kingdom and any and all knowledge involving necromancy and the invading God. Over the course of many hundreds of years the two dragons would eventually in a sense "marry" and so the night sky father would bring his mountain towards the jungle island that the platinum mother resided on and brought to the ground. There the platinum mother would eventually give birth to the other dragons that would roam the world. As time went on the continent they lived upon would eventually be called dragon's roost and then even farther on in time long after the brother gods left Remnant, after much of the land became desert the four brother metallic dragons would bring many faunus to the land and it would then become know as Menagerie.

Author's note

Please let me know your thoughts on this I would like to know if I should do more things like this. The next two chapters will be about what Kahn does during the break before the start of volume two. Thank you for reading and please have a good day.