Chapter 28: Discoveries

Kahn's pov

    I'm currently walking through some temple like building while being escorted by some white fang members. I look around and see other white fang members looking at me with varying expressions. Fear, confusion, guilt, sadness, and the weirdest one is hope. Why are some of them feeling hopeful that I'm here? What is it that I don't know.

    I'm not given much time to think about it as we enter a large open room that has a throne in it. Sitting on the throne is a dark skinned woman with stripes and cat ears, I  think? As we approach the faunus woman sitting on the throne the white fang members all get into a kneeling position.

    I watch as the bat faunus goes to stand beside the seated woman. I cross my arms and wait for her to start talking, which doesn't happen for a good few minutes. The room is awkwardly quiet until the bat faunus coughs into her hand and speaks up first.

????: Welcome young dragon to our Mistralian headquarters. Our high leader eagerly awaited your arrival.

    I start to tap the ground impatiently, making a constant clacking sound along with slowly but surely digging into the floor because of how sharp my claws are. I'm waiting for this high leader to start talking, but she just remains silent. I'm starting to wonder if she is trying to figure out what to say when I hear the faintest sound of snoring. She is just sitting there and sleeping. I pinch the bridge of my nose and then stomp down on the ground as hard as I can, causing a loud bang noise along with making a small crater where my foot landed.

    The white fang members around me scatter. I listen only to hear that she is still snoring. How in the name of Oum is she still ASLEEP!? Alright, I've had enough of this. I march up to her throne, grab her by the waist, and perform an atleasian suplex on her. I watch as she just nonchalantly stands up.

??????: Rude. Do you know who I am? I am Sienna Khan. High leader of the white fang.

    She hasn't looked at me yet as she is facing away from me.

Kahn: Right well I don't care if your the high leader or somehow the queen of Atlas. I am Kahn Alexander Copperscale mother fucking Goodwitch, and I am here to get awnsers on why your organization attacked my home, slaughtered innocent people, worked with GRIMM AND FIND OUT WETHER OR FUCKING NOT IF I SHOULD TEAR YOU ALL LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB BECAUSE I AT THIS POINT I DON'T REALLY CARE IF SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE WEREN'T INVOLVED SINCE A GOOD CHUNK OF THEM WERE! SO START SPEAKING ELSE IM GOING TO CREATE A LITERAL TORNADO IN HERE.

    It was at this point she had turned around and saw who I was. She had a genuine look of suprise on her face that lasted for less than a second. As she quickly regained her composure I could here the cocking of guns which made me laugh.

Kahn: PFFT really? You think you can hurt me with gunfire? I am a DRAGON. Not a faunus. Meaning that your bullets can't even break through my bones or scales. I exhale storm clouds, I can conjure up tropical storms, tornadoes and hurricanes. My semblance allows me to fire lightning bolts and you actually think that you can harm me with some measly bullets?

    I just laughed at them. I even heard a gunshot and felt something hit me in the head. I didn't stop laughing as I grabbed the bullet that was stuck in between the skin and muscle of my head and pulled it out. I wipe a tear from my eye with my free hand. I hold up the crushed bullet with my free hand for them all to see. I turn back to their supposed "high leader" and look at her to find out that she I kneeling in front of me.

Sienna: I am honored to be in your presence Primordial Copperscale. We have much to discuss.

Kahn: Huh?

A small timeskip brought to you by a chibi white fang member apologizing for shooting Kahn by repeatedly bowing.

Kahn's pov

    I'm  currently seated in a study with Sienna sitting across from me qnd her aid standing to her left.

Kahn: So just to make sure I understand correctly. Only a Primordial dragon can have an aura?

Sienna: Yes.

Kahn: Your family the tiger clan or whatever they are called serve the Copperscales?

Sienna: Yes.

Kahn: And the major reason as to why you took over the white fang was to find the next true Primordial Copperscale so that they can deal with the fake one that isn't preforming their duty to Menagerie?

Sienna: Yes again. I really don't see how you are finding this so hard to grasp.

    She takes a sip from her wine glass when she finishes with that statement. This is alot to take in and I'm not sure if I should believe her. Primordial dragons, duty to Menagerie, having a whole clan of faunus at my beck and call. But she still hasn't awnserd my question about the white fang's involvement with the fall of beacon. I let out an exhale from my nose and hear the familiar sounding crackle of a miniature thunderstorm.

Kahn: Alright, before we get back to that, you still haven't told me what I came here to find out.

Sienna: My apologies my dragon. I did not mean to upset you. To awnser your question Adam Taurus who I thought I could trust has gone rouge and went against my orders. While we do commit crimes they are mostly focused against Atlas and the SDC, considering they are the ones that still have slave labor. I never wanted my people to attack Vale or beacon. I've already given out an order to deliver me Adam's head on a pike because of his actions. So don't worry he will get the punishment he deserves along with those that follow him.

Kahn: While I'm not entirely satisfied with that I guess it will just barely do. Now than back to what you were talking about before. What am I supposed to do about this fake Primordial Copperscale? If you hadn't noticed I can't exactly fly at the moment.

Sienna: Don't worry my dragon. I will arrange a bullhead for travel. I of course, as the head of the tiger clan shall come with you as it is my duty to give you my aid.

    This is going to be a long flight. Really wish I had motion sickness medication.... oh wait.

Kahn: Fine I'll help settle this problem but I will need you to get something for me before we set out.

    She reaches out to try and put her and on mine but I pull my hand away. I really don't like the look in her eyes when she looks at me. I don't understand what that look is but I can tell for a fact that it is dangerous.

Sienna: Of course my dragon anything you may need, I will be sure to deliver~

A small timeskip brought to you by chibi Kahn trying to get the chibi bat faunus to tell him her name

Kahn's pov

    I look at the small bottle of motion sickness medication as I get on the bullhead. Sienna just looks at me confused probably because I wanted this.

Kahn: Okay I order you to stay on that side of the bullhead for the entire flight of Menagerie.

    Before she can respond I hold up a finger, open the bottle of motion sickness medication, take out a tablet, break it in half twice and then swallow the one fourth of it. It only takes less then a minute for the side effects to kick in thanks due to my near non existent immune system. I struggle to stay awake.

Kahn: Alright see you when we get there.

I lay down on the side I claimed as my own and fall asleep.... at least I won't be vomiting during the flight.

And with this volume three comes to a close. Not only that but this is where the story will slowly start go more differently then cannon. Though that really started when Pyrrha didn't die.