Chapter 11: Operation investigation

Kahn's pov

    I'm currently following Blake and Sun from the sky while they head to the white fang meeting. I'm also taking pictures of the location so I can give a tip to the VPD so they can come and Crack down on the hide out when we leave, as well as lookout to make sure no unexpected surprises appear where we are going and to provide support if needed.

    As we approach the hide out I feel my scroll off so I check to see what's up. Velvet is calling me, I mean it will still take us an hour or to before we get there so I decide to awnser the call.

Kahn: Hello Kahn Alexander Copperscale Goodwitch speaking how may I help you.

    I hear a giggle through the phone making me smile. Why does hearing her giggle make me happy? I'm going to have to ask mom about that later.

Velvet: You do know you don't have to say your full name every time right?

Kahn: What if some one calling me is look for someone named Kahn Salamander Toppersale Foodwitch? I would rather they know that they got the wrong number than think that I'm the person that they are looking for because of the same first name.

    That gets another giggle from her and I hear someone in the background chuckle. I'm going to guess Coco since both Yatsuhashi and Fox are more stoic.

Kahn: Ah I see I'm on speaker.

Velvet: Sorry about that but anyways I wanted to ask you something if that is ok?

Kahn: No problem and go right ahead.

Velvet: I wanted to know why I couldn't find you at your house?

    I don't know why mom didn't tell her if she came by so nothing bad should come from me telling her.

Kahn: I was staying at Ruby and Yang's house during break. I met their parents and even managed to catch the biggest buck I had ever seen. Heck I still have some left over bones from it.

Velvet: You.... stayed at their house? Did anything happen while you were there?

    Odd question but eh no scale of my back.

Kahn: I did some sparring with Ruby, Yang and their dad. Honestly Ruby impressed me with how quickly she learned to work around my fighting style but as her dad and sister have mentioned she needs to improve her hand to hand combat.

Velvet: Anything else?

Kahn: I mean her family did play a joke on us but besides that nothing else really.

Velvet: Well that's OK than I was won-

Coco: A prank you say? Do tell if it involves you getting pranked to the point that you understand that is one it must be something juicy.

    Now I have a bad feeling about this. If Coco wants to know this spells trouble. As I'm debating whether to tell them or not I loom down to see that Blake and Sun have entered the hide out.

Kahn: Sorry I've got to go I'm helping team RWBY with a project if you need me for something you can find me at their dorm since Ozpin had me move in.

Velvet: WAIT WHAT!?!?

    I swear I hear something crack before I end the call. I begin to descend down to the warehouse. I go down to a nearby window and check to see if it is locked. Luckily for me it isn't so I slowly open it a little bit just enough for me to slide my scroll in a slighty and record what is about to happen.

    As Roman comes out from behind a curtain and begins a speech I hit record. This is going to be some real good evidence. As I'm getting bored from hearing his speech he unveils an atleasian paladin. Now that is concerning. I'm not given much time to mull over this new tidbit of information as Blake and Sun get discovered. I kick off the side of the building when the two of them come crashing through the building being chased by Roman piloting the paladin. I fly a small distance behind them ready to provide back up when I'm given the signal to.

    As we reach the high way I see Yang and Neptune catch up and help with slowing down Roman. After a short bit of going back and forth Sun and Neptune get sent flying out of the fight but Ruby and Weiss enter the fight. I'm about to dive in and help when my scroll goes off and I check and see that I got a message from Ozpin. He doesn't normally message me what really made me confused is that the message he sent is telling me to let team RWBY handle the fight on their own. I look around trying to see if he is nearby by but spot nothing. How does he know? I know none of us told him. This is concerning.

    I figured that I'd let team RWBY k ow that Ozpin know what we are up to when I get another message from him telling me to not let them know that be knows. This makes me have a shiver go down my spine. Before I can continue thinking about this I hear metal fall apart and see that Yang had destroyed the paladin. So I fly in close enough to hear what is being said.

Roman: Lady's, ice queen seems like you aren't getting as close to catching me today with out that winged friend of yours. Neo if you would?

    I don't get why they aren't firing at the bullhead so I do what I did last time I chased Roman, I dive bomb it. As I soon as I see them enter I'm nearly at them.

Kahn: SUPRISE!

    I watch as Roman's and his short partner's face change to that of suprise but than the short girl quickly pulls something out from her pocket. Oh no. NO NO NO NO NO! I try to slow my approach but I don't manage fast enough as she sprays me in the face with pepper spray. THIS IS THE WORST PAIN. I fell my stomach slam into the side of the bullhead and I start to fall as I begin to feel the absolute worst pain as I fall but than stop when I land on some kind of platform. I won't be able to smell anything for a month because of this.

   I hear someone rush over to me.

Ruby: KAHN! Are you ok?

    I can't see I can barely breath. Worst of all I can't smell. Why. Why did she have to carry pepper spray. The last time I got sprayed was when I was a kid and I accidentally bumped into some lady that hated faunus, thought I was stealing from her and was apparently naked Karen. My mom sued her for everything she had. Once I could see again she bought me a ton of books.

Small timeskip brought to you by the chibi RWBY team carrying a chibi Kahn back to the dorm

3rd pov

    Now back at their dorm with a groaning copper dragon on the couch suffering from being pepper sprayed. Ruby tries to figure out what she and her team can do only to hear their door open and see the unreadable face of professor Goodwitch. All they can do is stand where they are scared for their lives.

    They watch as she goes up to Kahn, kneels down, pinch his nose, open his eyes with her semblance and than pour water onto them. She than does goes through a process and they just watch as Kahn slowly gets better. She then stands up looks to each member of team RWBY, her face still unreadable and then exits their room.

Ruby: Well atleast we aren't in trouble.