Chapter 15: The primordial dragons and mission time

3rd pov

    Ruby and Kahn had been in the elevator for longer than those at the top of the tower had expected them to take. As they start to wonder if the elevator malfunctioned in some way it dings and opens. As they exit Ruby tries to make an excuse Kahn stops her by bonking her lightly on the head. The conversation drags on for a little while as Kahn seems to be lost in thought. Not even noticing when Ruby is asked to head back to her dorm. She looks at Kahn briefly before going.

    Ozpin brings his hands together as the room is silent until Kahn finally speaks up.

Kahn: That woman.... she had a strange energy that some what similar to my magic but at the same time entirely different. She also smelled as if she had a living grimm on her. Last time I checked only we dragons should have magic unless there is something you aren't telling me "headmaster" wha-

    It is at that moment Kahn freezes in place confusing two of the three adults in the room. Ozpin take a sip from his mug before leaning forward in his chair.

Ozpin: So my theory about Kahn was right.

    Glynda looks to her son worried for him than to Ozpin.

Glynda: What theory is that? No better question what has happened to my son?

Ozpin: Nothing bad I can assure you. Tell me I'm sure you both remember the most prominent legend involving the dragons during the ancient time known as the dragon wars yes?

    Glynda and the general look at each other before looking back to Ozpin, nodding that they did.

Ozpin: Either way I shall quickly give you a brief recap. After the death of their father the some of the siblings turned against each that war in which reshaped Remnant to how it is now. What isn't widely known is that after the death of their father five of the siblings gained supreme control over their element. Redscale gained complete control over fire, lava and magma giving him the ability to create new lands and did so making the large island known as the ash lands of the nearby coast of Atlas. The Cobaltscale gained control of water thus after the dragon war she moved to live in the ocean all that is known about what happened even to me I don't entirely know what happened is that she brought her followers a large number of aquatic faunus with her never to be seen or heard of again. The Lightsscale gained strength from being in the sun and so every so often his shadow is cast upon the being the only evidence that he is alive. The Shadowscale being the opposite of his twin is stronger by staying in the dark, after the slaughter his twin did to his wife and children he went into hiding to where I do not know. And than lastly the very same scale type as Kahn here, the Copperscale became the end all be all ruler of the sky, he could breathe out a storm from a simple exhale or create a tornado/ hurricane from flapping his wings at a whim, he and his three brothers, Goldscale, Silverscale and the weakest yet kindest of all the dragons Tinscale, those four guarded the very land of their birth with the help of their followers. Those five dragons with complete and absolute control of their respective element came to be known as the primordial dragons. The only way to tell that we're infact primordial dragons was that they gained the ability to use aura, although none of them ever unlocked a semblance except young Kahn here. The reason I mention this is that none of their descendants had control over aura being unable to since they had magic. There has only been one other known dragon able to gain access to aura, that being Kahn's great grandfather who was the second primordial Copperscale. Now it would seem that Kahn himself is slowly but surely going to become the third primordial Copperscale, isn't that right first?

    Both Glynda and the general were stunned to know this. But than something clicked with Glynda but she decided to stay quiet about it, for now that is because there was a pressing issue. What did Ozpin mean by first? It was at that moment a ghostly visage of a giant dragon head appeared in front of them just barely fitting in the room.