Chapter 23: The final match and the fall

Kahn's pov

    Me, Ruby and Weiss are currently walking to the arena to watch the final match. The two of them were arguing about who will win. I'm not paying to much attention to them as I'm getting a gut feeling that something isn't right. I'm looking around as I see some guy with grey hair go by.

    I decided to follow him. As soon as I saw him my gut feeling got stronger. I think I hear Ruby call out me but I'm focused on this guy now. He turns his head qnd spots that I'm heading right for him. He immediately turns around qnd starts to run. I start running after him.

    I catch up to him quick because when be turns his head, his eyes almost pop out because I'm right behind him. He trys to kick me but I just grab his leg, lift him into the air and slam him down hard into the ground with my full strength. The moment he hits the ground I hear the sound of metal tearing and breaking. I look to see that I'm holding part of his left leg in my hand. Ruby catches up to me first.

Ruby: Wait but he was sent back to Mistral...

Kahn: Ruby go stop the match.

Ruby: Right.

    As soon as Ruby bolts off the grey haired guy trys to get up on his remaining leg. I'm not giving him a chance to do anything so I push him back down by stomping down on his chest. He activated his aura that time so the only damage he took was some small cuts from my claws. I kneel down and look him in the eyes.

Kahn: Who are you?

Grey: Uuuuuuh why should I tell you?

    I look at the half of his metal leg I'm still holding onto and smile. I look back at him and see that he is confused. I hit him in the head the leg.

Kahn: Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.

Grey: OW! OW! OK OK MY NAME IS MERCURY!

    I stop hitting him with the leg.

Kahn: Why are you here?

Mercury: Fuck you!

Kahn: No.

    I hit him over the head with the leg again.

Mercury: The hell is your problem?

Kahn: You. You decided to run away as soon as you saw me. Then you attacked me before I could ask you a question. So. Why. Are. You. Here?

    He just stares at me before flipping me off.

Kahn: Alright time to see if your other leg is fake or not and then tear it off.

Mercury: Wait.... NO NO NO NO!

    I rip his other pant leg and see that it is also a prosthetic. My smile grows as I stand back up and use my foot that isn't holding him down to cut it off using the claws. I then stop holding him down and pick him up. I sling him over my shoulder and begin to leave the arena with him. As I'm heading to the exit I hear screams. I turn around and seen that the girl Pyrrha was fighting is in several pieces on the ground. Huh well that's new. I look up when I hear some woman talking. There on the big screen I see a woman with black hair and yellow eyes similar to the person that me and Ruby almost caught on the night of the dance. As she is talking Abrams go off an I look around to see nevermore flying I the sky.

Kahn: Guess I'm not taking you with me now.

    I just drop him on the ground and hear him complain.

Mercury: OW ASSHOLE!

    I just ignore him and launch myself into the air. As I'm in the air I look down to see the vast majority of first years down in the center of the arena. I'm about to dive down and help then out when a nevermore rams right into me followed by several more of them. They clamp their beaks down on my and start to drag me away from the arena. I start fighting back by grabbing one of the nevermore beaks and crushing it in my hand by applying my full strength. As soon as the first one I killed disintegrates a new nevermore takes its place. This is going to take awhile.