Chapter 17: Saving private Ruby/ ya done pissed off a dragon

3rd pov

    Now Kahn was normally calm because of the way he was raised, only on rare occasions did he express anger such as when dealing with the racists/ bullys at beacon. But right now. Right now he was enraged. A loud clap of thunder could be heard as it suddenly became a torrential down pouf. Only two people of the group understood what was happening doctor Obleck and Blake. Doctor Obleck was of the mind to try and calm Kahn down emphasis on try. While Blake on the other hand, she was afraid for her people despite the fact that she knew they needed to learn to fix their way since they are white fang members, she remembers learn from her father about the last time a Copperscale was angered, it started a war with Atlas when it was still know as Mantle that only lasted three days and that war nearly wiped the kingdom off the map. It was known as the first great faunus war and it only ended when a child went up to the enraged dragon and pleaded for it to stop. In acknowledgment of the child's bravery he did stop, the name of that child was Atlas who would later become the new king to which the floating city would be named after in hopes to replicate his bravery in going up to an enraged dragon and getting it to stop its endless slaughter. Although a great majority of people understood that the good intentions of naming the after the great King didn't go as expected considering that the nation is repeating its history in having slaves practically showing that they've learned nothing from the first and second great faunus wars.

    As Kahn began to exit their camp site of the ruined building the four people still in the cover of it as they watch Kahn get struck by one, two, three lightning bolts. Blake witnesses the familiar site of ring of electricity running up his body covering him almost like an aura. Then they see him activate his aura with its copper color, which in turns the electricity running up his body take on the same color as his aura.

Dr. Obleck: I see... looks like we must act quickly or Kahn will have this taken care of before we can reach young miss Rose.

    As soon as he finishes that sentence the four of them cover their ears as Kahn jumps from the ground with incredible force and with sound of a thunder clap happening right infront of them. And like that he was off to go find Ruby. The storm seemed to follow him as he left.  Not wanting to let him take enter the danger alone in saving Ruby they quickly gather things and then set off after him.

Kahn's pov

    I followed the scent of roses to the cliff side and jumped down. I land rather loudly but I don't really care. I turn around to see a white fang grunt pointing a gun at me.

Grunt: Hey screw off and don't talk about us being here!

    I just scoff at him. I launch myself at him using my semblance not giving him time to react. I grab his head with both hands, push it downwards fast as I bring my knee up into his face. His aura shatters from then force of the blow. I look into the cave and immediately charge right in. There are to many varying scents making it harder to find Ruby.

    I start to hear gunshots and turn to look and see people firing at me. The bullets get stopped by the electricity that is going up my body making it so the rounds fail to hit my aura. Downside is that I feel the boost I go from the lightning strikes lessening. I need to speed up. I rush at the group of grunts shooting at me and round house one in the side stunning the first one. I deliver a punch to the head of the second which then get followed by an elbow that momentarily stunning them. Using my momentum from the combo, I grab the third by the head and use them as a bat hitting the first one. I let go of the third as soon as they collided with the first sending the both of them flying and shattering their aura from the force of it. I turn back to the second one they had recovered and pulled out a sword. As they thrust at me I latch onto the sword with my clawed foot and yank my foot to the side cleanly cutting through the sword leaving only half the blade attached to the hilt. Before they can do anything else I upper cut them in the face and then use my semblance to speed up my arm movements to get them into position to slam down into the grunts stomach. Once the hit lands they crash into the ground, aura shattered and out cold.