Chapter 18: Sideline sitting and unexpected guest

Kahn's pov

    Here I am. Stuck on the sidelines because I couldn't look past my pride and let Ruby know about my motion sickness so I didn't have to get on the bullhead. I really wish I had mentioned it sooner... wait a minute.... why didn't doctor Obleck tell her? (This is me making fun at myself because I realized the plot hole I left since Dr Obleck would have known about it) The only reason he wouldn't have is if... if Ozpin threatened to take away his coffee supplies since he is his provider. That clever bastard.

    I'm currently in the arena watching team RWBY fight whoever the other team was. I genuinely was interested in who they were. In all honesty I'm bored out of my mind because I'm stuck as a substitute for team RWBY and can only tag in for them for two matches. That is if they even want to tag me in.

    I watch as team RWBY wins the match, finally I can go somewhere else. I get up from my seat and head to the nearest exit. As I leave the arena I look around to see if I can spot any of the members of team RWBY. Not seeing any of them I head towards the nearby forest as I feel like now would be the right time to test out that magic that I keep meaning to practice. I grab my scr-

Kahn/????: Huh/oof

    Some slams into me from behind causing me to drop my scroll and then land on it. As I hear and feel it break under me I feel whoever slam into lands on my back. I just push myself and stand up and hear whoever it let out another grunt as they fall off me and onto the ground. I turn to look and see whoever it is and see someone that I don't know at all. But what I immediately notice is that they are a she and she hasjade scales, instead of having legs she has a long snake like tail going up to her waist and she is either really young or really short.

Kahn: Look where your going ok?

????: Not my fault you were just.... standing... there?

    As she speaks she looks up at me goes from angry to confused. She just look me up and down before her eyes widen.

????: Well fuck me in my non existent asshole your a Copperscale and a full-blooded one at that.

Kahn: First of all watch your language there are children around here. Second of all yes I am a full-blooded Copperscale.

    She just looks angry at me when I tell her to watch her language. I don't know why but seeing an actual dragon here gets on my nerves by a weird amount. As we start to glare at each other I smell the smell of roses get closer really fast to my right. I turn and see Ruby running towards me ahead of her team.

????: HA! I win the sta-

    I just cover her mouth with my left hand as Ruby stop right infront of me.

Ruby: Kahn! Kahn! You saw that we kicked that other team's but right? Right!

Kahn: I did. You should them who's boss alright.

    We smile at each other and I take my hand off of the Jadescale's mouth.

Ruby: We were about to go get food want to come along?

Kahn: Sure I'll pay since you won.

    Ruby jumps up and down a fair bit her smile becoming twice as big. We head back to her team and start to head over to a nearby noodle stand. As we approach I hear movement behind us so I turn to see what it is. The Jadescale is following us. I at them then point for her to go away. All she does is smirk at me and flip me off. I shrug and turn back around to see that we have arrived at the stall.

Kahn: Get your orders first I'll get mine after.

    I watch as Blake gets a noodles with fish, Yang gets spicy noodles while Ruby and Weiss get the same thing. The Jadescale starts to go infront of me but I stop her, push her behind me and get my order. I order two spicy bowls of noodles with extra pork. I put down all the lien need to pay for our orders and begin to eat my first bowl.

????: Rude to push me back like that you know? I thought you said you would pay for all of us.

    I don't even turn to look at her.

Kahn: First of all I said I would pay for team RWBY not you. Secondly you slammed into me from behind causing me drop and land on my scroll crushing it. Thirdly you didn't even apologize. And last but not least I don't even know who you are Jadescale.

Ruby: Which she has no legs.

Yang: Ruby you know it's rude to stare.

Ruby: Ah right sorry.

    I finish my first bowl and start on my second without even breaking a sweat.

????: Look Kahn I don't think you want to mess with me. There are far more Jadescales than Copperscales you know? We could easily out number you and get rid of you, you know?

    I feel the others tense up. I'm about to respond when team JNPR comes onto the scene. As they approach Nora runs up to the short Jadescale and gets her face right up close to her.

Nora: Ren! Look a short snake lady! Are you able to unhinge your jaw and swallow a grimm whole? Can you shed your tail? How many pancakes can you eat? Are you able to wrap your tail around grimm and crush them?

    Her annoying the Jadescale give me enough time to finish my second bowl. As I set it down I notice the Jadescale looks like she Is about to attack Nora. So to stop her I grab her by her head and by the tip of her tail then lift her up.

Kahn: I'm going to find my mom and let her deal with this Jadescale before she attacks anyone. Good luck in your upcoming fight you guys.

    Jaune and his team give me a nod while the Jadescale struggles to try and get out of my grasp. It takes awhile but I find mom near the school.

Kahn: Hey mom can you look after this Jadescale? She ran into me and caused me to brake my scroll. She also tried to mooch off of me.

    Mom just looks at the shot Jadescale in my grasp before waving her weapon towards her activating her semblance. I drop the Jadescale and watch as she struggles even more now to try and get away but she is unable to budge since mom is using her semblance. The Jadescale chooses this moment to start to swear alot. As soon as she started to swear mom snaps around and gives her the " you will behave or else so help me Oum" look. That makes the Jadescale just freeze in place. I decide to just head over to team RWBY's dorm to read. I really hope I don't have to deal with that Jadescale again.