Chapter 30: A disappointing fight, consequences and a new home

Kahn's pov

    I immediately launch myself towards him again. He serves out of my way, but I redirect myself by firing a lightning bolt to propel me towards him. I perform an axe kick down his side, and my claws dig through his flesh. He wastes no time and sends a kick back towards me. I catch his left leg with my left hand and quickly grab a dagger with my right. I bring my dagger made from my broken horn down and cleanly cut through the claws on the front of his left foot. He let's out a pained grunt before yanking his foot away.

    I sheath my dagger just as fast as I had drawn it. He channels lightning in a circle behind him and uses it to launch himself at me. I let him deliver a punch to my face. 8 don't budge when he hits me, which confuses him. I flare up my aura to see if he gets the message.

?????: No. NO NO NO! You can't be the primordial Copperscale because I AM. I AM THE FIRST BORN OF THE SECOND PRIMORDIAL COPPERSCALE KAHN! IT SHOULD BE ME NOT YOU!

    I roll my eyes as he complains.

Kahn: Look "grandfather" ugh I feel gross calling you that. I am Kahn Alexander Copperscale Goodwitch. Son of Glynda Goodwitch and Alexander Copperscale. While I never got to know my father the fact that my mom loved leeds me to believe without a doubt he was a far better man and dragon then you ever will be. I mean seriously you talk about draconic pride and yet here you are practically whining like a little child that you aren't the primordial Copperscale which I still don't fully understand what that is.

    We begin to go back and force delivering kicks, punches and elbows back and forth. What I have come to notice is that his attacks don't really hurt at all. He is also considerably slower than me. I swivel to his left after he goes for a jab and pull out one of my daggers in a reverse grip. I bring it down onto the joint of his shoulder. He let's out a pained noise as I see his left arm go limp. I don't lose my momentum and do the same to his right shoulder, causing his other arm to go limp. I deliver a leg sweep, causing him to fall to the ground.

Kahn: For all that talk you are pathetic. I know several people that can beat you that are human. Hell two of them are huntresses in training.

    I let out a short sigh as I stand in front of him while he struggles to try and stand. This, this is the man in charge of doing whatever the hell we Copperscales are supposed to be doing for Menagerie? For the love of Oum, why is he so weak, and why does he have so little magic? He is a liability. I said I would crush his skull, and I don't intend to ever lie.

    I stomp on his head once, twice, thrice with no luck being made to crush his head. So I lurch myself into the air and then blast a multiple lightning bolts to send me crashing down towards his head. I hear a sickening crunch when I land. I step back to see his now headless body.

Kahn: Sienna.

    I hear her quickly approach me. I turn to see her still have a smug look of confidence on her face.

Sienna: Yes, my dragon?

Kahn: Invite whoever the leaders of Menagerie are over here so I can introduce myself. Take your time while you do. I'm going to get my bearings on my new.... home.

Sienna: All of them?

Kahn: Yes, all of them.

Sienna: As you will it. It won't take me long to get into contact with the Belladonnas but it will take me awhile to get into contact with the head beast mage, she can be.... difficult to get into contact with.

Kahn: Like I said take your time. Once your finished with that head back to Mistral and let me know when you find Adam. Don't do anything with him till you do. I want to deal with him personally.