Chapter 9: Nora's misteak and hatching a plan

3rd pov

    The second semester at beacon has started up and lunch is in progress teams RWBY and JNPR plus Kahn are currently at their usual spot in the cafeteria with Kahn having just sat down with his food a large steak with the bone still in it. Ruby approaches with a binder in hand before slamming it down.

Kahn's pov

    I was focusing on eating when Ruby came to the table and started talking.

Ruby: Sisters, friends, Weiss.... cuddlebuddy.

    She said the last part so fast that I would not have understood what she said if it wasn't for the fact that I hadn't know doctor Obleck for as long as I have. Hearing her say that made me nearly choke on my food but I manage to scarf it down. About half way through eating my steak I hear a loud splat noise and look to see that Weiss has a pie on her face. I let out a quiet chuckle and I'm about to go for another bite of my food when I hear another splat right in front of me and see peanut butter is now on my steak. I look up only to see that Nora is happily smiling.

Nora: MUA HA HA HA HA ONE BIRD TWO STONES!

Ren: Nora it's two birds one stone.

Nora: eh tomato tomatoe.

    I feel my blood come to a boil. She ruined my food. SHE PUT PEANUT BUTTER ON MY STEAK! VENGEANCE SHALL BE HAD! I grab onto the table as someone shouts food fight. Upon hearing that I flip table towards Nora.

Kahn: You dare ruin the sanctity of meal time! Not only dare ruin my steak!

    She just keeps smiling before giving an awnser.

Nora: Yes yes I do.

    I get ready to charge at her when I notice Yang come towards me.

Yang: OH great and mighty dragon. Our general, General Rose asks for your aid in this war against the traitorous queen Nora the mad. What say you?

    I don't waste any time before giving her my awnser.

Kahn: I Kahn Alexander Copperscale Goodwitch the great dragon of beacon academy shall lend you my strength. Tell general Rose that I will charge in and create a distraction for you.

    Yang gives me a nod before rushing back to her team. I look to team JNPR to see that in the time I was talking to Yang they had built a castle out of tables and I can hear that traitorous queen Nora the mad cockly singing that she is queen of the castle. Time to make a distraction.

    I charge straight in as they grab food and trays as weapons. I let out a loud draconic roar getting their attention to focus on me. I see Jaune visibly gulp at me heading straight towards them.

Nora: They have recruited the dragon! Prepare to stop the defend my cas-

    I don't let her finish as I grab a table from the castle and use it as a weapon and begin slamming it into their castle causing it to shake.

Kahn: I SHALL AVENGE MY MEAL THAT YOU POISONED WITH THAT HEINOUS PEANUT BUTTER YOU EVIL QUEEN!

    As they are about to all come at me they get ambushed by team RWBY. I can't help but smile at this as this gives me the chance to start taking down this pathetic castle peice by peice. I'm about to get started with it when I start to levitate and get pulled into an ever growing ball of cans, trays qnd whatever other metal objects that are in the area. I'm quickly getting covered by things and my face is about to be covered.

Kahn: COWARDS FACE ME HEADON LIKE BRAVE WARRIORS! YOU ABSOLU-

    I don't get to finish what I'm saying as my face gets covered. I decide now would be the best time to use my semblance.

3rd pov

    The ever growing ball of metal started to have bolts of lightning come off of it and hit the ground Ruby looks up to see that Kahn had been covered.

Ruby: How dare you do this land's guardian dragon! Release him at once!

Nora: No I don't think we will. My mighty gladiator launch him into the sky!

    As soon as she says that Pyrrha launches the ball of metal with Kahn it up and out of the cafeteria. Leaving those that watched it happen look up stunned before hearing Yang scream as she also gets set flying up and out of the cafeteria.

Kahn's pov

    I'm struggling to get released from this metal ball trap I'm in when I feel my self get launched upwards. After being up in the air for awhile I think I hear Yang screaming getting closer before it start to go away. After being in the air for an odd amount of time I feel myself begin to fall from the sky and activate my aura to protect myself from the drop. As I come hurtling down I hear someone say uh oh as I crash down onto of them. I look down to see that I crashed down ontop of Nora I stand up and on her with a smug look on my face not noticing the look on everyone's faces.

Kahn: HA HA HA THE TRAITOROUS QUEEN NORA THE MAD HAS BEEN DEFEATED I HA- oh hi mom HAVE A AVENGED my..... food?

    It's at this point that I see my mom at the cafeteria with professor Ozpin. I feel.a shiver run down my spine as I watch her expression change from confusion to seeing me crash down ontop of Nora, anger probably because I was launched into the sky and then disappointment because I didn't stop the food fight. I see Ozpin talk to her and she calms down but I can't help but hang head in shame that I disappointed her. As the two of then turn and leave I start to head back to the dorm room.

Kahn: I... I'm going to the dorm to read.

Small time skip brought to you by chibi Glynda reading to a much younger chibi Kahn a book on Vale's history while he is sick

Kahn's pov

    I'm laying down on the couch in team RWBY's dorm's living room with a book on my face about Mistral's culture. I stopped reading it because I couldn't get the sight of mom looking disappointed out of my head take the book off my face before letting out a huff making a miniature storm cloud out of my nose and sit up. I look at the clock to see that the others shouldn't be back for a bit longer so I decide it's finally time to put my theory on using my magic to separate the negativity from grimm like I said I might be able to to mom and professor Ozpin. I'm about to leave the dorm when Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang enter the dorm. I'm about to welcome them when Yang starts to complain about losing or something. They start talking about the white fang and not being not ready and planning something. This is sounding like fun. When Ruby asks for her team to say aye and no one else says it I stand behind her.

Kahn: AYE!

    I end up startling her. Yang is just laughing Blake is sniffling her laughter and Weiss is.... well Weiss I just can't get a good read on her. Whatever they are about to do I'm in.

Ruby: Ah fiddle sticks I forgot my board game.