Chapter 1 Opening hours

It was opening hours in the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex as it has been the first location that Fazbear entertainment had opened in a very long time ever since the troubling past that the company had gotten through after years. But luckily the company was able  to clear up the bad reputation thanks to a virtual reality game that it had created called: Help wanted as it's told that everything that happened to Fazbear entertainment was just a bunch of nonsense that a rogue in the game developer had created.

Luckily, it worked as the pizzaplex is built, and it was ginormous as it has some 80 nostalgia to it. But it was also beautiful and incredible with a new band of animatronics called:The Glamrocks. As well as there are many attractions in there as well, including restaurants, and gift shops.

The gift shop so many things, viva la plushy's, action figures, clothing, cups, candies, piñata's, and any other merchandise as well.But many people came in here to see the band as well as the beauty of this gigantic establishment. It was simply amazing to see.As the band will perform, but seeing the gigantic establishment from the inside is beautiful, as well as the outside, but the inside beats the outside of the establishment any day and night.

As the front lobby is beautiful with many neon lights, as well as the soft, fuzzy flow with black and white checkered padded flooring as well. Including artificial palm trees that this establishment had all over as there are banners with cartoon versions of the band there.

Including soda machines that have the companies very own soda called:Fizzy Faz. Not to mention how there are gift shops there, as well as a café there as well as music played in an endless loop. As the front lobby also has a photo booth there as well, including an elevator leading to the atrium.

As in the centre of the front lobby, there is a fountain there with a gigantic golden statue of the lead singer. The face of the entire company. The main star of the entire show it was a gigantic golden statue of:Freddy Fazbear on that fountain.

If you want to go to high galactic battle simulation and blast enemy aliens then head on over to Fazerblast

If you want to go to high galactic battle simulation and blast enemy aliens then head on over to Fazerblast.A galactic battle simulator where are you can blast enemy aliens, in a labyrinth with neon pink and green colours. Including being on a team of orange and blue, and fighting the opposing team in the game of capture the flag.As there are cartoon versions of Freddy and the rest of the band in space uniforms as the entire attraction is a labyrinth.

As you can battle the opposing team in the game of capture the flag, and beat the top high score in the Superstar scoreboard but be careful things are tricky in that labyrinth.As there are many hostile, alien threats, as well as the opposing team to deal with.

As there are many hostile, alien threats, as well as the opposing team to deal with