Chapter 8 Lunch break 

Gregory is still getting the use of working and living in the pizzaplex but it was a step up from him living in a cardboard box in an alleyway so at least that's some good news for him anyways.He notice how all of the kids were having lunch so he decided he too, should have some lunch that and his friends kind of made him do it as well with some advice.

He honestly has a lot to learn still, but he could get used to this in a way as he notice all of the children that were eating as he realize he had had a proper meal in the very long time.Gregory is drooling inside of his mouth that he didn't even knew that he was doing it.

He had a good meal in a very long time. Because most of the time he had like leftovers from garbage cans when he was living in a cardboard box in an alleyway.Gregory had to get some food in his stomach before he goes crazy as he saw that the children were eating many delicious food like sandwiches and pop tarts, including fruits, and vegetables, and many other foods as well.He needed some food in his stomach then he also noticed the soda that the other kids were drinking as he really wanted to have something to eat and drink.

Then after a while, there was some knocking on the giant wooden doors, so he decided to investigate it as a giant wooden doors opened. Standing there was a S.T.A.F.F bot with a food tray with food, as well as a soda can of Fizzy Faz on it as well.Gregory had no idea, but he took the tray as the S.T.A.F.F bot left as the giant wooden doors closed again.

He didn't understand what was happening, but he didn't care as he looked at the food tray.The food tray had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as there was some apples in the cup. Including some Fizzy Faz that is blueberry flavoured with a cartoon image of a rabbit and a soda can.Gregory looked at the food as he was starving but as he looked up, he realize that all of the places to eat were taking so he decided to eat at the security desk, because that was the only place he could go that wasn't already taken.

He sat down on the chair as he placed a food tray on the desk as he also realize that he needed to do some work before he could eat as he ate some of the apple slices beside it going on the computer to put down some log dates.Gregory continue on typing until sounds of jingling bells came close to him as he looked around seeing the daycare attendant is there.He didn't understand what was happening, but before he could respond, he was cut off when a voice spoke to him as he wasn't prepared for that at all.

"What are you doing working it's time for your break.It's lunchtime not work time.You need to rest and recharge to help with naps. Then you need a nap too."

("Indeed. This child needs to eat and recharge. Then help with naptime.Now then this child obviously needs help to relax, and to eat. Look at how skinny this child is it's clear that he has eaten some food, but he is still very skinny. Also, he needs to relax.")

"I need to just put in the reports of what's happening today.But i'll get right back onto my break after I finish this.So I just need to....."

But before Gregory could even finish his sentence at all, he was pulled away from the computer as he was brought back to the tray of his food.He then realized that the daycare attendant as it was pretty clear that there was a time for a break as Sundrop make sure that this child will get a break because he knows what will happen without a break as he felt Moondrop knowing this as well as he was anxious within the backseat of their shared mind.

Gregory couldn't do anything as he just gave in to defeat at this moment as it is pretty clear that he was going to have a lunch break, one way or another.He give into defeat as he knows he needs to have some food in him as well as take a minute to like recharge before helping out even more.Gregory looked at the peanut butter and jelly sandwich as he was drooling inside of his mouth again but yet again, he did not even notice that at all.

He decided to pick up his sandwich and eat it as when he bit into it. It was delicious the taste of the creamy smooth peanut butter. Including the sweet, juicy taste of the strawberry jam with the crispiness of the bread. It was just delicious for him to enjoy.Gregory continued on eating his sandwich, as a voice popped out of nowhere, pulling him out of his thoughts for some strange reason.

"You know if you want any company you can talk to me and my brother. I am happy to have a conversation with anyone, so is my brother. Also, it's pretty clear that you want some company as well."

("Indeed for a young child that's acting the way he is acting right now it's pretty clear that he must not have very good interactions with others. I also enjoy the company that you and me have here. Any company is welcomed.")

Gregory is a little bit grateful that he can have some company as well as having a good proper meal. This was very new to him as it will take him a while to get used to it even though he had already known this, but it was still a lot for him to take in. But he has a feeling that he can figure this out very well with some help of friends.Gregory is still eating his lunch as he was also having a conversation with his friend about anything really it was nice to have a conversation as Sundrop enjoyed having his conversation as well as he felt Moondrop being interested in his conversation as he was listening within the backseat of their shared mind.It was going on for quite a long time as the lunch was already finished, including the soda as well as there's still some time left for lunch.

So talking was the only thing that could be done until lunchtime was over but it was nice to have any conversation.Gregory continued on talking as his body relaxed that was the first time his body had ever relaxed, ever since he was abandoned in an orphanage as he then escaped, and system been living in a cardboard box in an alleyway.But now that he was working, and also living in the pizzaplex his body relaxed in the first time in forever.

Gregory continued on talking until the lights went out as it was a clear sign that it was now time for every kid there for naps.He already knew what to do but he had a feeling that he too, was going to have some naps if that was even allowed for him to do at all really.