Chapter 22 A odd day 

Things have started to become very odd now, as everything was acting completely strange for some reason.Gregory had been the first to notice it ever since the gigantic establishment opened up again for opening hours, as he notice something strange happening.He had everything else set up and ready for when all the other kids will come here when the daycare attendant came back as usual, he was very worried for why it took so long, but Sundrop just pushed him away, not wanting to deal with him, because he was being grumpy as Moondrop is also being very grumpy as well as he was saying many things within the backseat of their shared mind.

Gregory decided to not go out of the way it's happening it simply give space. He knows what that's like being angry so he decided was just a simple time of waiting until this grumpiness passed.Gregory watched all of the children entered the Superstar daycare as some of them were still playing in the ball pit, while others were playing in the jungle gym area.

Including how another group of children were playing on the soft squishy castle tower, while another group sat down on the kids, size chairs, and tables, and started coloring. As another group simply relaxed on the giant Freddy plushy, leaning on the jungle gym area.He was putting away some art supplies that no other children was using as he continues, putting away the glitter glue he then listen as jingling bells came close to him as he turned around.

Gregory is confused as to what exactly is happening right now as he still feels a strong sense of anger in the way given how awkward the situation is being at the moment he doesn't know what to do.He doesn't want to be here any longer, because of how intense this was being as well as the awkwardness as he decided that it was best to finish, putting away the glitter, glue, and filing in a report on the day.

But before Gregory could even do that he was then stopped as jingling bells were the only sounds he had as a warning as he was confused as to what is happening right now.He was completely confused as to what exactly is happening as he doesn't understand what is going on right now.

"Were exactly you are heading off too? Because I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be taking my job for me and my brother, you brat."

("Brat!Spoiled rotten child. How dare he take mine and yours job away. He deserves to be punished. I will punish him very brutally when it comes for naps.")

" Brat!? What's with the sour attitude? I'm supposed to do this as part of the job description because I work and live here. You and your brother never had this problem before why is it that there's the sudden change of tune.I don't understand what's with being so sour all of the sudden but I'm going to give you and your brother space. Come talk to me when you and your brother stop acting so mean."

" I and my brother will show you mean you horrible child."

("Naughty horrible child must be punish!")

" What exactly...."

SLAP

Gregory didn't even have time to react as he felt something hard, hitting his face as well as jingling bells, accompanying that thing as well.He then felt a hard slap on his other cheek with jingling bells there as well as the glitter glue fell on the soft squishy padding, he felt his cheeks with touch of his fingertips as its sting sensation on both of his cheeks.As he started crying without even realizing it looking at his friend, wondering why he would do that and thought his brother might do the same as well.

Gregory looked for a couple of minutes before not saying anything, and picking up the glitter glue as then he listened as jingling bells came closer to him as he quickly picked up the fallen off art supplies and left without thinking, simply reacting on auto pilot.He didn't look to see the regret on his friend, as well as his brother having within their shared systems.Gregory soon put away the supplies as the singing section on his cheeks left, but some dark markings formed on his cheeks as he recognize them to be bruises.

As he didn't know what to do in this situation as he decided to go to the first aid kit after lunchtime as he went to the security desk and typed in a report of what is happening at this time.He soon realize that it was now lunchtime as all of the other children stopped what they are doing heading off to have the lunches as he finished his report and waited for his lunch to arrive, which is did.

Gregory still had his plushy close to him as he decided to have his lunch in the security desk as he finished eating it and cut the plastic dishes in the garbage cans that looked like Freddy he went off to the first aid kit, to fix his bruises.He already knew what to do with the first aid kit as he opened it and grabbed the materials he needed to heal his injuries as he didn't expect any of this to happen at all.

Gregory already had some trust issues, but now this just made it even worse for him as he was shaken up of what had just happened a few minutes ago.He had been able to fix his injuries as it will take a couple of minutes to heal as he still don't understand how all of this happened.Gregory then put the first aid kit back where the long as he then grabbed his plushy once more, and squeeze it very tightly. As right now he needed some comfort.He started getting lost in his old thoughts thinking about what had just happened a few minutes ago.

(" I don't understand what happened. Everything just happened so fast back there. I'm so confused as to what is with that sour attitude. I guess I'll never know. Maybe things will get better after naptime.But right now I have no clue what's happening I can't understand any of it at all really. I really hope that this will be over soon. I'll just stay here until it's time for naps. I think I might do a little check around when it's time for naps just to make sure. Still, I have no clue what exactly is happening right now.")

Gregory continue getting lost in his thoughts as he held his plushy close as he already know where the flashlight is, as it was in a recharge box, that looks like Freddy so he knew where to get the flashlight.He also decided to take his plushy with him with a little back up. He just felt like moving around at the time for naps as he can't help, but have a strange feeling that something bad might happen.

Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body pumping as he took in some deep breaths, helping him to relax as it helped his body to calm down.He will figure out what is happening when it's time for naps as he has a strange feeling that whatever is going on it can't be good not realizing that within the security cameras, everything was being watched as a pair of blood red eyes disappeared into the shadows.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Plushy gore. Injury. Blood. Blackout.]