Chapter 16 No last name 

A another great day at the pizzaplex as it was now closing time, and all of the customers started to leave through the front lobby after signing leisures, releasing the gigantic establishment, and Fazbear entertainment from liabilities.As everything was getting ready for it to be full after hours as the Glamrocks are in their rooms in Rockstar Row doing what they usually do before it becomes opening hours as there was some patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around.

As all of the customers soon left through the front lobby. Including how all of the employees left as well, except for one employee.Gregory is still working and living in the daycare as the music played in an endless loop as he was putting away some messy clothing and plushy's to be put to be washed in the basket.

As there are messy floors in the gigantic establishments being cleaned up by some of the S.T.A.F.F bots including some bots that look like wet floor signs. Everything was getting ready for the gigantic establishment to be locked in for after hours as the night security officer will be here soon.As everything was going fine as usual, as it was also a good thing that there were no missing children as well at this time.Gregory is still helping cleaning up as he was pretty used to this right now as he still needs to eat some dinner as the daycare attendant had ordered some dinner because Sundrop always knew how to take care of children as he always enjoy doing that as Moondrop also wanted to talk to the child as he wanted to help him get to sleep before it will be time for patrol soon as waiting was very long within the backseat of their shared mind.

After a while of cleaning up all of the messy, plushy's and blankets and pillows were put into the washing basket to be cleaned up.Gregory started to stretch his body to make it to limp and loose again as he continue to stretch his body as a felt so much more better than ever did before his body was finally feeling better again.He then heard some knocking on the door as he went over to the gigantic wooden doors to see what is happening upon opening the giant wooden doors there was a S.T.A.F.F bot there with a takeout box as the takeout box had cartoon versions of the band on it, holding different types of food.

Then the delivery service left as he took the takeout box and the giant wooden door is closed.He honestly got used to this at this point, but it was still very surprising for him as he walked on the soft squishy padding, heading to a kid size chair and table as he placed the takeout box on the table and sat down on the chair.Gregory then decided to open up the takeout box and that's what he did when he had open it up the food inside looked amazing.

He looked at the food that the takeout box was containing as it was a bowl of spaghetti coated in tomato sauce and meatballs including how there was a way to know inside of it as well. Not to mention as a side dish there was a garlic bread as it was golden brown completely covered in butter. Everything looked amazing as there was plastic silverware for him to eat the dish greatly. Including there being the soda of Fizzy Faz as it was orange, flavoured as it had the cartoon version of Freddy on it.

Gregory could feel his mouth drooling as he looked at this delicious dinner as he picked up the plastic fork and started eating the spaghetti it was simply delicious.He could feel the tomato sauce, and the oregano, including the pasta as he continued to eat it, it was simply delicious for him to enjoy as he then grabbed one of the meatballs and ate it as it was also coded in the tomato sauce, mixed with oregano including the delicious meat.

Gregory enjoyed eating it as he continue to devour the spaghetti until the bowl was empty as there was a plastic fork in it.He then turn his attention to the garlic bread as he was still hungry and licking his lips.Gregory then picked up the garlic bread as he ate it. It was so delicious, feeling the creamy butter and continuing to devour the bread it was simply amazing.He continue to eat as he was getting lost in his own thoughts he just couldn't help but do that as he continued on eating.