Chapter 45 Into the wolf den 

Gregory is confused as to what just happened. Everything felt so strange to him now it was very confusing for him.He felt like he was dreaming even though he was completely awake. Everything just happened so fast he couldn't even process it.Gregory soon realize that he was in the first aid station as he looked to see that Vanessa and Freddy were talking with each other as he decided to stay where he is, as everything was confusing for him at the moment.He just didn't know what to do in the situation as he was also handed a breakfast burrito.

Luckily, it wasn't glittering like the other strange breakfast that he almost had so he was able to eat it safely.He felt so much better after he was eating the breakfast burrito, but he felt still so lost and confused as to what exactly is happening, but he did feel a little better having something to eat.

Gregory had no clue what was going on but at least Vanessa wasn't trying to put them back in lost and found including the fact that Freddy was back to normal as he noticed that the lead singers eyes were back to their normal blue colour but he still felt so lost.He can't seem to understand anything what was happening right now as he continue eating his breakfast as he was sitting on the extended mattress of a first aid station.Gregory soon started to get lost in his own thoughts, as he didn't know what exactly is happening as everything made less sense to him than it did before.

("I have no idea what is going on. I never felt so lost and confused before. I don't know what to do in the situation at all. How did Freddy even get back to normal? Also, why isn't Vanessa trying to put me in lost and found again? I never felt so lost and confused before. I have no idea what to do.")

Gregory is still eating his breakfast, as he was simply confused and overwhelmed as to what exactly is happening right now, because everything was just so confusing for him to understand.He had no idea what to do as he simply decided to relax and eat his breakfast, because that was the only good thing that happened to him so far as everything seem to be very chaotic right now.

Gregory continue to eat his breakfast as he didn't know what to do as he knows that Vanessa and Freddy were talking to each other. What are they talking about though that was completely confusing for him.As the child continue eating the security officer, and the animatronic bear were talking with each other on what to do next for the plan. Because the games still needed to be found in order to free everybody else from this virus.

"I cannot thank you enough officer, Vanessa, for freeing me. I might've done some awful things under the influence. As I am again, sorry for what I had done during that influence."

"Freddy for the last time it wasn't your fault. You are not responsible for what happened. Yes I might've got an android, but I needed to get to that game. Also, it was a good thing that I had a certain item with me.I have never been so happy to use a Fazerblaster. But that's besides the point Freddy. I think it's about time you should know why the kid that you're with three of the week lesson in the guest database."

As the conversation was still happening with Freddy and Vanessa as Gregory continue eating his breakfast, as he was still confused as to what exactly just happened.He had no idea what happened, but he was grateful that he didn't eat that strange food that was obviously going to put him to sleep if he had eaten it.Gregory still needed to find the rest of the games as he didn't know if Vanessa might help him at Freddy or not he was still a little scared of Vanessa, handing him over to the police.He can't help, but be afraid of her because Vanessa reminded him of this bad lady that used to take care of him as Vanessa that lady had the same here the same colour of eyes not to mention how they acted they were almost identical.