Chapter 12 Time for dinner 

It's very strange, not being in a cardboard box in an alleyway at night it almost feels like a dream still, but it was very real, but he can't shake off the feeling of the this being a fantasy.Gregory learned, it was all real, as he still had his plushy with him so he knew it was all real, but it was still strange as he listen to the music playing in an endless loop.He is still taken back by all of this. Everything was just a lot for him to handle, but he can get used to it.Gregory is simply holding his plushy as he was sitting on the soft, squishy padding, thinking about many things.

He is simply lost in his own thoughts, as he never thought he would ever be here at all, but he was honestly happier because he would prefer to take anything over sleeping in a cardboard box in an alleyway any day, but he can't help her feel a little bit jealous.Gregory looked at all of the kids there with the families he can't help but be jealous because he never knew his his actual family all he knew that he was left behind in an orphanage then he escaped.

Then living in a cardboard box in an alleyway, then working and living in the Superstar daycare of the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex.He honestly couldn't believe all of this happened to him, but he can get used to it as he holds his plushy very close was very strange being in a place that felt warm and comfortable.It was strange, but he could save those socks for later as he continue to hold his plushy very close as he looked at the artificial trees that were there as he was sitting on the soft squishy castle tower.

It was strange this place as he was also hungry he needed something to eat.Gregory is still lost in his thoughts as he noticed, there was a food tray right there as there was a pizza there with some drinks as well that being water.He looked at food has it was apparently freshly made. He never had any freshly made food.So it the first time he ever actually had  fresh food. Normally he would go to garbage cans to receive food as well as getting food that was somewhat up to date but this was the first time he had freshly made food.

Gregory didn't know what to eat first, as he saw the freshly made pizza as well as some food salad, and a bag of Sleepytime candies.So he was actually drooling in his mouth without him even knowing what he was doing as he looked at the food, it was simply delicious. He decided that he could try the pizza first. Because he never had pizza so this will be his first time having it.Gregory picked up the first pizza slice as he put it close to his mouth and then he bit into the pizza and it was delicious with its tomato sauce, it's cheese and it's pepperoni.He practically is crying at this moment, because he had never had anything so good as he was lost in his own thoughts.

("It's so delicious I never had anything like this before. I've never had fresh food only food that was cold and somewhat edible from garbage cans. But this is delicious and warm and freshly made. I've never had this type of food before it's really good.")

Gregory continue to eat the pizza slice as he finished it. He then went for the other one and ate it as well.It's simply and delicious and mouthwatering for him to have as flavours were going in his mouth. It was just delicious for him as he enjoyed it.Gregory is enjoying the food that he was eating as he was eating it very carefully he wanted to enjoy this as much as possible.He is having a great time enjoying all of this delicious food.

It was simply delicious for him.Gregory didn't know that there was even such a thing as fresh food, so he was enjoying every minute of this and he was eating up.He continue with his pizza very slowly, so that he can enjoy it anyway he can before it's completely gone.Gregory is simply enjoying eating. His freshly made dinner as he did not realize it, but he had finished eating the entire pizza without him, even noticing it at all.

As soon as he realized what had happened,it became way too late to stop it.His pizza was already gone. He was sad that he had to finish it way too soon, but it was delicious with its cheese and it's tomato sauce as well as the pepperoni. This was probably his favourite ever even though it was his first pizza it was his favorite.Gregory then turned his attention to the food salad as he ate the food salad made out of strawberries, bananas, and papayas those flavours were so good in his mouth that he ate them. It is honestly the best food he has ever had.He continue to eat as he tried his best to not to go so quickly so that he wouldn't enjoy this as this was so good he wanted to enjoy it anyway he can. As he was once again, lost in his own thoughts.

("It's incredible this fruit salad. I've never had anything this delicious before. This is the best meal I've probably ever had. I don't know what to do next after I finish eating but maybe I can start thinking I have a lot to think about. But right now I am going to enjoy eating this. This is the best dinner I've ever had honestly.")

Gregory continued eating the fruit salad as his plushy was sitting on the soft squishy floor of the castle tower as he continued eating this was honestly the best dinner he had ever had.He finished his food salad all that was left now with the bag of Sleepytime candies as he thought to save those for later, as he could always eat them at another time. Right now, however, he grabbed his plushy, and he started getting lost in his own thoughts of everything that happened to him.

Gregory never thought this would actually happen to him as he was lost in his own thoughts, thinking about everything, and the situation that he was in. It was very perplexing for him, and he couldn't understand many of the things that were happening. It was very confusing for him as he began to ponder about everything.