Chapter 48 Night 5 

It is the final night of this week after the group had a minute to rest and recharge as Freddy was finally off his low power setting thanks to Vanessa, taking it out as the bear no longer needed to use the recharge stations.Gregory also took that as an opportunity to know the real members of the band, as he was glad to know who they really were instead of what they were trying to do during the week.So he was glad for this opportunity.

He also manage to relax a little bit and get some sleep before the group had to head out again as he stretched his body getting ready for what needs to be done.Gregory already had explained his plan to the group on what to do as he followed the group as he was ready on what to do he knew very well what the plan is as he was still a little bit scared about it even though he thought up, of the plan, he can't help but have these feelings.

He continued on following the group as they headed off to a very familiar hallway, as familiar, upbeat, and bubbly music, played in an endless loop on the way there there was an object.Gregory didn't understand why, but he decided to pick up the object to see what it is as he went over and picked it up.He looked at the device as it was a usb that is completely black, with a golden symbol in the shape of a bear's head in the centre.

It was very strange as to why this thing was there in the first place, as he continued following the group as he picked it up.Gregory soon followed the group as they stopped at the entranceway for the daycare at the hallway. It was a lot to take in as he continued to look at it for an unknown amount of time before taking in a couple of breaths to relax himself.He prepared himself as he walked, as everybody else was in their positions as he soon made his way to the giant wooden doors and stopped.

Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body moving quickly again as he needed to calm himself down he can't help but have this, however.He didn't even realize sounds of footsteps with jingling bells we're heading in his direction.Gregory then started to head to the giant wooden doors, but then a familiar presents wrapped around his entire body, as he felt himself being pulled back.He felt some thing on his back it was familiar as there was another presence that leaned close to his shoulders.

It was honestly confusing for him.Gregory had no idea what is happening, but he felt the grip becoming tighter even though it was gentle, it was slowly becoming tighter.He felt the pressure becoming stronger and tighter as he tried his best to escape it, but it continued becoming stronger and tighter on him, as a familiar voice caught his attention completely.

"Now that is enough running away from you Starshine.Always trying to escape it's not safe for you out here. You won't be getting away anytime soon you'll stay right here safe and sound.It is it safe for you to head out. Everything will be fine if you don't leave.I can still take good care of you, so can my brother everything will be fine you'll stay here forever."

("Indeed. Nightlight needs to stay. He can't get away again. I won't let him leave and you won't let him leave either. He must stay here. It is a safe for him to be out there it's dangerous. He'll never leave again.")

"I can't feel my body.... Please everything is becoming fuzzy.... I feel numb."

Gregory felt his entire body, becoming numb as everything was becoming fuzzy. The surroundings was getting covered in black blotches in his vision.He looked at the Glamrocks as he then realize what exactly is going to happen as the band got closer before anything could happen. There was a loud sound as he fell on the black and white checkered pattern.Gregory looked to see the band members trying to subdue the daycare attendant but Sundrop managed to escape as he was using some help thanks to his brother Moondrop as he was pointing out exactly what to do within the backseat of their shared mind.