Chapter 30 Strange disappearances

Gregory had just woken up from the strange dream that he was in a couple of minutes ago as he realized he was asleep he was laying down on the soft squishy padding.He also realize that it was closing time as he realized that his so-called lunch was actually an early dinner. It was a great dinner, but why did it make him so tired he couldn't understand.As the upbeat and bubbly music, played in an endless loop as the lights were on as everything seem to be normal, but lately he has been getting these weird itches in his head that he can't seem to get rid of.

Gregory has been having these strange feelings in his mind about the strange disappearances of children within the gigantic establishment that he works and lives he doesn't understand what happened to them.

Why did they vanished out of thin air and how come he didn't disappear either.Why was there this strange glitch and why is everything acting so strange. Is all of this connected with each other. Did it have something to do with that white rabbit? What is happening inside this gigantic establishment? Why are the security systems acting so strange? All of this is connected to each other.

He can't seem to get these thoughts out of his head as they were plaguing him every step of the way.Gregory need answers as to why all of this is happening as his head kept on putting so many questions that he needed answers for. It was also confusing for him.He needed to find his answers to the strange questions that he's been having but it's been very difficult to find these answers.Gregory is simply confused as to how to solve these questions that he's been having but he couldn't give up coffee has a feeling that something strange is going to happen within this gigantic establishment.

He wanted to figure things out, but everything was just so confusing. He didn't know where to start.Gregory also had a strange feeling that his friends had some answers, but wouldn't give him any. It was all so confusing for him. He didn't know what to do. Everything was just so confusing for him as these questions continue to pop into his head not leaving him alone at all.

("Why can't I get these thoughts out of my head. It's driving me completely crazy. I need answers. But I don't know where to go for those answers. I need to figure things out. But how can I even do that as there as to be a way for me to do it and I will figure it out.")

Gregory is confused as to why he can start first to get the answers that he needed. All he knows is that everything was tied to the strange issues that's been happening with the entire security systems as well as this unusual glitch that's been happening as well.He also knows that the strange disappearances has something to do with it as well, including how this glitch was affecting all of the animatronics, including his friends.Gregory needed to get answers, but he doesn't know where to start.

That's when it hit him he can start when the first strange disappearance started. Then he'll try to figure it out from there.He went to the security desk as that's when the first disappearance was received as he went on the computer, using the password and unlock that, heading to the files section of the computer.Gregory soon looked at the files for the child that mysteriously went missing as this the day when he was taken back to the Superstar daycare as at the end of that day came to an end there was a child sit beside him here after hours.

He continue looking at the missing child support of the other child besides himself still within the gigantic establishment as that happens, there was some footsteps there heading to the other child.Gregory also looked at the recordings at that day, as it appeared that the security cameras recordings became fuzzy and glitchy, and afterwards that other child beside himself was gone.He knew that strange glitch and fuzziness might had something to do with that other child going missing, but how come he didn't become one of the other missing children it was very strange.